PDA

View Full Version : Video Meet - CA

MarioBurke
10-16-2003, 06:03 PM
Im not sure where to post this so it will probably be directed to where it needs to go.

Alright, for those of you who haven't already read in the accord pics forum, I am trying to make a 3 gee video. I have yet to see anyone do this yet so I figure why not give it a whirl. For a couple months Terry (t's87lx) and Aron, (who doesnt have a board name) have been taking random video shots for the video. ya know just your basic burn outs, tray sliding, light shows, backroad driving, stuff like that. I want to make this fun for everybody so I have been asking for any body within the area that is interested in this, to meet up with me so we can get some footage.

Basically what I am looking for is any wild. Some sick burn outs, I'm talking i wanna see tires poppin! Racing is always cool. preferably of the autocross sort, but strip racing is cool too. my personal favorite is always freeway traffic! anyone is who is willing to crash a 3 gee perhaps. (mwuahahaha) video, and stuff like that. backwards donuts, and loud ass exhaust that set off car alarms, (justin86 and 86 accord). im kinda running out of ideas so if you have any please pass them on to me.

Where: well here is the hard part. I am but one man and I dont exactly have all the money in the world, but i understand it is hard for most people to get out of town. I can meet some people but it just depends on how far it is. as far north I havent quite decide, except I can get up to medford, possibly a little further. havent been to orgen but its close by. I can go over to the coast, lol as long as I dont get too lost. if anyone lives near Reno or sparks nevadaho, i just might go over there sometime. except i would need to find a walmart or something like, so i can park my car and sleep in it. (thats a scary ass place) and as far as south goes, I have driven as far as santa cruz, so that would pretty much be my limit!, of course that in includes SF, sac, Santa rosa, sonoma, vallejo, all those good places. like i said i am only one person and i have about as much money as most of you do, so theres my limit.

I would like for anyone and everyone who is interested in being a part of this to contact me in some way shap or form. see what we cant work out! i will probably be starting with oregon since i kinda already talking to 86 accord in cp and justin 86. and also project LXI. WHEW anyway lets get this thing rolling..........

T's87lx
10-16-2003, 10:19 PM
damn dogg...thats a long ass posts, i aint got time to be figurin all that shit out, just tell them where doin a meet, tell them when where what time is good for them, anytime good for me, cause if you goin to a meet then damnit im goin with you, that just how it go :D

Justin86
10-17-2003, 09:46 AM
Well I might have to fix my exhaust or I can just tell the cops to fuck off and suck my dick. I think I will wait to fix it after the video. Well I work some more on my reverse donuts for the video. Set a new record. I got pulled over three times last night with in 12 mins! First for not having a front lisence plate, then 8 mins later for my exhaust. Supposely he heard me from about 2 miles away down town. Then I a few minutes after I gave that cop a lecture on legalitly of exhaust and the process of backfireing I got pulled over by the dumb ass Jad. Well since I know him pretty good we just bull shitted for a while. :)

MattsAccord
10-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Any tickets? :deal:

MarioBurke
10-17-2003, 10:39 PM
hahaha dude you rock!! cant wait to get some video of it.

Justin86
10-18-2003, 10:17 AM
No but I really tried hard. I thought that after I gave that cop a lecture he would be more willing to bust out the $220 ticket for disturbing the peace. Since they don't have a db tester to prove that I'm over the 95db limit which I'm probably over 130db they try to bust you for "disturbing the peace" :flipa:

MarioBurke
10-18-2003, 01:58 PM
so when are we gonna do this? Terry has to know a week in advance so he can ask for the weekend off. whenever you guys are ready!

Justin86
10-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Well I'm going to be pulling a brake swap and an 86 to 89 intake swap too. If I'm not to busy with school I can have it done in a week. It dosen't really madder to me if it is a week or two. It all works for me.

MarioBurke
10-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Alright Well I hope you guys are ready then, because Terry is going to into work tomorrow (sunday) and he is going to request this up coming saturday and sunday off. I am changing my muffler tomorrow or tonight hopefully. what brake swap and intake swap are you doing? I want to do that SE-I brake swap so bad.

MattsAccord
10-18-2003, 06:40 PM
I might be able to have my car done by then It will be really close but I think I might be able to get it done. I still need to get my tranny back in and all that stuff. I have next saturday but I not positive that my car will be done. JUSTIN HELP (hint hint):stick::help:

MarioBurke
10-19-2003, 03:29 PM
oh my bad Terry told me wrong, he meant two saturdays from now. so you guys got two weeks to work on your cars. so how bout we set this for november 1st and 2nd? sound good. We will prolly drive up friday night, be ready for saturday!

87lxi accord
10-20-2003, 04:22 PM
sounds cool, i wanna see this video when its done

Justin86
10-20-2003, 04:24 PM
Well I help Matt (NOT mechanicaly inclined) work on his tranny.
I have a lot of shit I want to do to my car and not a lot of time. I'm going to get a cam here soon, I need to do the 89 intake swap, swap the 89 Se-i brakes, put on my front lip, install the cam when I get it, and if I have time finish my interior work, add still go to school full time.
Also I forgot that I have to go up to Washington with my mom and brother to see some family on the 31 and my mom want to stay until the 3rd of Nov,:huh: so I won't be here on the 1st and 2nd!!! If you guys could wait another week untill the 8th I can make it and have my car all done my then. Sorry:sadwave:

99cent lx-i
10-20-2003, 05:10 PM
where you guys gonna do this ? cause i live in orland like 15 min from chico. and i got a stock 87 and a friend that races circle track that can fishtail into a parallel park.

MarioBurke
10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
99cent lx-i , if your buddy can do it in a 3 gee, then we'll be there whenever the hell you want. should have said something earlier, Terry was just in chico this morning!!

Justin what is the 89 intake for? We just had some cam shafts grinded but we havent put them in yet. sounds like me doing 4 projects all at once. sure we can wait. just gotta tell Terry now so he knows.

MattsAccord
10-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Hay Mario maybe you guys should drive up to Portland with us November 15th. We are having a meet. Just an idea and I know that is a long ways so if you don't want to I understand. But the 8th would also work .

Justin86
10-20-2003, 09:05 PM
With the 89 intake I can push out some better hp/tq numbers then with the 86 intake. I still need it figure out what cam to get. I want to have a loopy idle. Some one was saying that there crane cam had a loopy idle to it, I'm not sure. :confused:

MarioBurke
10-20-2003, 11:17 PM
oh geez you guys keep changing dates on me. I just talked to Terry and he said "i guess....." so that means yeah we will be up there. so this is november 15th? need to make sure everything is right on! Portland, hmm daaaaamn thats a long ass drive!! 6 and a hald hours, good thing its all I-5 driving.

T's87lx
10-20-2003, 11:46 PM
MMM driving, gotta love driving

Justin86
10-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Cool this will give me plenty of time to finish my projects.

MattsAccord
10-21-2003, 10:05 AM
Caravan of 3geez up to P-Town. Sweet. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/grinser/grinning-smiley-003.gif Mario What day are you guys going up there. Most likely friday right?

Justin86
10-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Hey Matt what is that site with the smiles on it, I can't find it.

99cent lx-i
10-21-2003, 06:02 PM
ill talk to my friend and well have to shcedule somethin cause um i kinda gotta go to school

MarioBurke
10-21-2003, 06:53 PM
86 accord, we'll probably drive to atleast Medford or somewhere around there friday night. the way things have been going at the shop i have been catching some 10 hour days or more so I dont get off till almost 7. might be too tired to drive all the way up to portland in one night. but we will see.

99cent do you have to go to school on the weekends. that is always the best time!

Justin86
10-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Well if you just want to drive up to Medford Friday night and get some video that will be fine with me. Matt dosen't usally get off work until 10PM Friday nights if I remember right.

MattsAccord
10-21-2003, 09:39 PM
I don't always have a certian time that I get off work. I can just request friday off. This is the friday of the meet right? If so Justin are you just going to go up to P-town saturday also? One more thing I got my speed snesor today. And the site is http://www.click-smilies.de/left_engl.html

Justin86
10-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Yea I will still go to P-town on Saturday for the meet. No not this week but 3 weeks from now on the 15th.

99cent lx-i
10-22-2003, 06:06 PM
sorry guys don't think ile be able to make it cause ile be in l.a. from that thursday so i cant make it sorry : - (