PDA

View Full Version : 1st Gen Integra Front Lip

HondaBoy
10-17-2003, 09:45 AM
i was looking around at the junkyard a few hours ago for a new hood. they said they had got some new cars in and told me to go look for it. so when i was looking i saw this 4door integra. i was looking at the bumper cuz it was in good condition and i was thinking about getting it for my 3gee to mod. i noticed it has a front lip on it that looks very similar to the ones of some euro accords. its not broken up or anything, but it will need a little bit of work. looks like it would fit on my accord. in thinking about getting the bumper cuz its all nice and no scratches and its the same color as my car. should i get just the lip or the bumper too. my bumper is messed up on the corners from getting hit.

NXRacer
10-17-2003, 09:55 AM
go for it. it'll need some modification to fit but it'll be interesting to see how it looks when its done. If worse comes to worse, you'll be able to use the lip if nothing else.

AccordArizona89
10-17-2003, 11:52 PM
yeah i grabbed a 94 teg lip from a pick and pull and i got it to fit alright. its sorta winged out tho on the corners but looks tight

4sillypwr
10-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Im a sixteen year old skool boy, platnum skills, racin my accord is all my thrills:wtf:

jayp6969
10-19-2003, 06:54 PM
umm ok

Blue Impact
10-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 4sillypwr
Im a sixteen year old skool boy, platnum skills, racin my accord is all my thrills:wtf:

Oh, that's nice, but did the people you "raced" with realize they were racing? I'd hate to say this, but grow up a bit, kid...

HondaBoy
10-19-2003, 10:01 PM
so, im pretty shur i want to get the whole bumper cover including the lip. im going to ask if i can take it for $40. if not, then i may rethink it, but basicly you know the feeling. i realy think that would look nice. im going to take a piece that was cut out of my bumper that was lying around and see if the colors match up. if so, its gonna looks good. if not, then it should still look cool. i think im going to go check on it tomorrow after noon when i get some time.

4sillypwr
10-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
Oh, that's nice, but did the people you "raced" with realize they were racing? I'd hate to say this, but grow up a bit, kid...

You don't mean me do you? That was some kids sig earlier in the thread. REEtarted IMHO

HondaBoy
10-24-2003, 11:22 PM
hmm, guess i havent updated y'all lately. the guy wanted $65 for it. its the 1st gen bumper, so that means it has the same style screw on orange bumper lights. although it looks pretty good, it nearly looks identical to a 3gee accord bumper except for the horn covers/ place for fog lights. i looked at this bumper and the paint was scraped off the left driver side where it got hit. the bumper cover was basicly good, just needed a touch up of paint. it was exacly the same color as my car, champain beige. the front lip i am still considering getting. as for the $65 for the bumper, that guy can shove it up his ass!!! i might as well go get the 88-89 accord bumper from the other junk yard for like $20 or $30. and they will probley let me get some good bumper lights to go along with it. i may get that lip, but i dont know cuz im looking at getting a front body kit to go along with the sides and back that i already have (just needs refiberglassed and paint). i think i will just do other stuff for now instead of trying to get the outside looking better.