PDA

View Full Version : well, i passed up an SE-i...

Vanilla Sky
10-17-2003, 07:13 PM
today, i went to look at an SE-i... $500 and i knew it would need a new tranny... well, i have seen it a few times and it looked really good for $500...

well, the testdrive... the clutch is dead, the flywheel is warped... the tranny doesn't hardly work at all... the engine leaks like a collander... and my mom said the car in general gave her the creeps... she's good with that kind of thing... the car was also the laurel gren/blue metallic colour... it had been cheaply painted over in white, and it didn't look like they masked much off at all...

when my parents were outside watching it go by, they said that they saw him have to fight the wheel to turn, and i know for a fact he was straining to brake... the parking brake was also almost dead... after all was said-and-done, we figured that it would be a lot better to get something that's not gonna need $3000 in work up front to be drivable...

from what mom and i put together, we figure the car had been a participant in a rape or homicide, or maybe even been in a lethal accident...

so, now, what i need you florida guys to do is to find me a car for about $500 and tell me about it... i really want a 3gee, but i'm not wanting one i have to do work on to begin with

neoblue89lxi
10-17-2003, 07:23 PM
There is a 86 or 87 hatchback a mile from me for sale on someone's property. I'll get the number tomarrow on the car and take a good look at it. Better yet I'll take some pics and post them tomarrow. Looks pretty good when I pass by it everyday.

Vanilla Sky
10-17-2003, 09:29 PM
you're in JAX, right?

neoblue89lxi
10-18-2003, 06:16 AM
Yeah

HostileJava
10-18-2003, 07:18 AM
I wouldn't have bought it either, must of 3g's around here look like shit.

lightbulblxi
10-18-2003, 08:56 PM
whats up with the rape or homicide???? how the fuck did u come up with that?

Vanilla Sky
10-18-2003, 09:13 PM
the eerie feel in the car... it's been through a good deal of something really dramatic

neoblue89lxi
10-18-2003, 09:30 PM
The haychback for sale a mil efrom my house is an 87 with 175000 miles and the exterior is in great shape body wise and the interior is grey with an automatic. The guy said there are no oil leaks and had the oil changed a couple of days ago. There is a dent on the rear trunk but not bad. Besides that there is no sign of rust or any other sort of damage. He will sell it for 1300. He has a new compressor for the a/c but he needs the clutch coil replaced. He said if he fixed the ac completly it would then be 2000 for the car. I think it is a great deal for 1300 and just do the ac yourself. I took pics of every side and the interior and if you want me to post them let me know because it takes too damn long to upload them on cardomain and transfer them over here if your not interested in the car.

Vanilla Sky
10-18-2003, 10:00 PM
send them directly to: [email protected]

i found a saturn wagon for $600, i'm probably gonna go look at that... ugly crature, but let's hope the guy is describing it right this time

neoblue89lxi
10-18-2003, 10:03 PM
I hate to be an ass but I'll send them to you in about 9 hours after I get some sleep. I'm too tired to go outside and get my camera and then load them to the computer. Good night

Vanilla Sky
10-18-2003, 11:16 PM
hey, that's not bein an ass... that's makin time for yourself, lol... i mean come on, take your time... it's no huge rush

PogiLXI
10-19-2003, 04:28 AM
mine is for sale, im in Lakeworth.
heres the info with pics (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22100)

Edit: The Seatbelts have been Replaced, There nice a tight, Brand new from honda, not even a month old. I was told also from the honda Delership, that I have updated buckles.