PDA

View Full Version : I got rear ended

shepherd79
10-18-2003, 10:40 AM
well, i got rear ended yesterday. the back of my car looks like harmonica. the impact was at 40mph. I am OK, no problems, the gilr was fine too. her car had no damage at all, stupid buick regal.
well, it looks like i will be buying another car. Hope fully another 3geez, the problem i don't have money right now.
I probably will part out my car and sell all the parts.
i will let you guys know on the progress. i will post pictures when i get home.

DBMaster
10-18-2003, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear that! It's good that no one was hurt, though.

Problem with owning cars like these is just about any damage causes the insurance company to "total" them due to low book value.

Mine may not be modified much, but it's worth a lot more than its book value to me because of what I would have to pay to replace it.

johndej
10-18-2003, 01:37 PM
glad to hear that no one was hurt. i want to see pics, interested in seeing how well a 3 g holds up. the only ones in our junkyard have sold bodys but like "bad trans/blown engine" on them.
"Problem with owning cars like these is just about any damage causes the insurance company to "total" them due to low book value. " i hate that shit. actualy, it came in handy for my girlfriends little bro. her dad knows the guy who owns our junkyard and there was a toyota carrolla (like 83) that came in there as "totaled" because someone had backed it into a pole or something. well, he got it for like $50 and now my girlfriends bro drives it around thier farm as a junker car for him to learn on (only 14).

zero.counter
10-18-2003, 01:53 PM
I am glad that you are o.k. Alex. I am however sorry to hear about the car...:(
Best wishes in your search for a new auto!

HostileJava
10-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope you end up getting another 3g. Not to sound like a vulture but what condition is your tranny in?

Mike's89AccordLX
10-18-2003, 04:38 PM
That blows man! I tell you women women women..... Was she hot? (probably not b/c she wasn't driving a honda) Well I supposed if you needed money I might buy some stuff if you want. (suspension stuff, and if you ever get that thing I will not mention)

I hope you get another accord! But if you don't get something that says HONDA on it :D

3G Jester
10-18-2003, 04:43 PM
was she cute man? didja get her number? hope your ok. and hows your alt? :wave:

shepherd79
10-18-2003, 06:25 PM
she wasn't cute. I am gonna talk to her insurance company on monday. I am sure they will say it is totaled. so i am gonna look for something else. i will part out this car for sure, because i am not planing moding my next car. it is just not worth it.
i will take pictures in the morning.

Vinny
10-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Glad to hear your OK Alex, thats the most important thing. If you wanna get a REALLY nice 3G just say uwwwwwwww my neck hurtsssss :D J/k I am glad to hear your all right

Art 1
10-20-2003, 06:42 AM
SUE SUE SUE!!!
(remember your neck hurts like whoa!)

PogiLXI
10-20-2003, 07:19 AM
mines for sale! heheheh see sig.