PDA

View Full Version : People Suck or Someone Backed into my car and left.

HostileJava
10-18-2003, 03:49 PM
Well Jen and I were going house hunting tonight with our realtor and the first house we check out kinda sucked so we come out(not in there more then 15min) and i see this white mark on my car bra, so I go to remove it and I'm like :wft: . It looks pinched here and the hood looks pushed in. I walk closer to the car and someone freakin backed into and took off. So made a report for insurance purposes and we went on to the next house. People freakin suck.

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2646.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2647.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2648.jpg

The pictures were taken at the scene of the accident.

zero.counter
10-18-2003, 03:54 PM
I am sorry to hear that Hostile. Back in 96, when I was working at a gameroom in the night, I used to wash and wax my car every weekend and park it at work in a showoff kind of way. One day, at around 12:30 A.M., it was real busy inside and I walked out for a breath of fresh air. I saw this freaking huge dent on the hood with red marks and someone had backed into it. Of course there was no note or anything because many lack resposibility. I neede a new hood, which was cool, and that is it.

But in your case, 15 min., I would have erupted in anger and searched for a culprit.

johndej
10-18-2003, 05:54 PM
damn, hit and runs blow. we lost our 84 accord to a hit and run like 3 years ago. it was parked at my uncles house where we keep my dads old cars (hes got a garadge that opens to another street) and it got rear ended by a truck at like 1am that night. peeps saw the truck cause my uncle heard it and looked out the window but didn't get anything else and we never found out who it was. another time i was in our old van and it was kinda wet and dark one night and i was a stop light on the other side of a hill. well, someone in a buick (i managed to catch that) came over the hill and knocked the bumper in a bit. well, i turn on my flashers and pulled though the intersection to a walmart parking lot cause there were like 4 cars behind us. well, the guy takes a right and just guns it down the road. i pulled a quick U turn but wasn't able to catch him or anything (damn slow vans).

lightbulblxi
10-18-2003, 08:53 PM
prolly a jacked up beef burning domestic! j/k

MilTownSHO
10-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by lightbulblxi
prolly a jacked up beef burning domestic! j/k

You saw me? :lol

That sucks man, at least you had the bra on, mighta been worse without it!

Mike89Accordcom
10-19-2003, 12:18 AM
thats shitty, I'd want to hurt them very bad.

3G Jester
10-19-2003, 06:34 AM
thats ruthless man. at least it wasnt the teg bumper!!!

Bloodlust
10-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Damn James, I cringed right when I saw that. That really sucks, kind of reminds me of what happened to Tara's civic like a year ago. Happened right outside my house.

danronian
10-20-2003, 05:39 AM
The same thing happened to my friend about a month ago. He was parked at a wawa and someone pulled into the spot next to him much to close and dented and scratched the corner of his bumper. It sucks b/c the whole car had great paint until then.

k-roy
10-20-2003, 05:58 PM
The same thing happened to my fender.
http://monolith.projectgamma.com/~kroy/fender.JPG
I got a junkyard fender, and managed to break the mount fot the corner lamp.I have an aftermarket paint job from a shop that is out of business so I can not get a proper paint match. So I have to look ghetto for now. I plan on repainting the car this spring.

RobT5580
10-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear but it could have been worse being the front end was hit. I have been pretty fortunate so far just a few dings from doors and someone did bump my rear bumper and left the screw marks from their front licence plate. I try to park away from other cars but thats how my other coupe almost got stolen so its hard to keep a car nice these days.