PDA

View Full Version : Vid of the Car

tk89acc
10-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Check out this video some of my friends made with my car in it. Theres mostly trucks in it then my car comes in the middle and towards the end.
http://www.dfwdraggers.com/videos/brite_things_final.wmv

zero.counter
10-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Participates in group activities=S
Keeps hands and feet to self=N
Makes good use of time=U

S=Satisfactory
N=Needs improvement
U=Unsatisfactory

:D J/K

Good little vid there. I take it cops were absent? You gots a slammin ride there pardner, me likes! :)

88LXi68
10-19-2003, 07:00 PM
Damn TK! I hope that front valence is still in nice shape! :)

wprocomp
10-19-2003, 07:26 PM
cool tk...man I havent heard from yas in awhile,hows it going:D

Cyric_accord
10-19-2003, 08:04 PM
yeah... i hope you guys either have a lot of money or re-inforced skid-plates welded onto the bottom of your cars :D

TJ89Accord
10-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Cyric_accord
yeah... i hope you guys either have a lot of money or re-inforced skid-plates welded onto the bottom of your cars :D

:werd:

blazin3gen
10-19-2003, 10:14 PM
that is one nice vid although i wanted to see more of your car

PogiLXI
10-20-2003, 07:24 AM
yah man, I like ur car. I wish I saw more of yours. Talkin bout Draggin.

guaynabo89
10-20-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
Damn TK! I hope that front valence is still in nice shape! :)

I second that. Cars looking nice too.

You got some of those spark blocks (don't know what they're called exactly) under your car or were you dragginh the subframe?

PogiLXI
10-20-2003, 10:37 AM
thats pritty fookin Bright to be dragin just the frame, I would say Skid plates, I think there made of flint. Damn I want Air Suspension now! woooo

BITESIZE
10-20-2003, 10:45 AM
That was awesome!!!

tk89acc
10-20-2003, 12:37 PM
Yeah I have Titanium Drag blocks mounted on the front of the car. The front doesnt really hit the only thing is the tires rub against the fenders but its fun to watch people expressions so its worth it.:D

markmdz89hatch
10-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Ok, so next question....

Where the hell can I pick up some drag blocks? And, did that pick-up have those blocks too, or was it just ass dragging?

tk89acc
10-20-2003, 12:55 PM
http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_catHome.jsp?foo=bar&sid=176908&cid=11570558&mode=1&catId=1266178&pnum=1&psize=10&pageIndex=-1
They are 40 bucks with brackets. The truck that was primered in the rear was draggin his bed. He need a new bed so he just drags the shit out of that one. The titanium block that they sell throw the white sparks and the steel blocks throw orange sparks. For more videos you can check out www.dfwminis.com and go to the videos section.

i.c.
10-20-2003, 02:40 PM
i need to move to dallas....

pimp86LX
10-20-2003, 03:14 PM
wow....that was 4 minutes ill never get back.

PogiLXI
10-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by pimp86LX
wow....that was 4 minutes ill never get back.
What ever bro, It was a good video. Can we see urs?

deadlight
10-20-2003, 11:09 PM
Wow, that's fucked up, I've never seen that before, to each their own, well, if it makes you feel better your car was the nicest in there and put up the best sparks! Pretty cool I guess, I just wouldn't do it with mine.

pimp86LX
10-20-2003, 11:32 PM
yah whatever

if it blows your horn go for it. But personally i think its the dumbest thing in the world. and naw you can't see my video , cause you wont see me wasting my time dragging my ass all over the road

:flip:

Cyric_accord
10-21-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by tk89acc
Yeah I have Titanium Drag blocks mounted on the front of the car. The front doesnt really hit the only thing is the tires rub against the fenders but its fun to watch people expressions so its worth it.:D

no no no no, it isn't "drag blocks" makin sparks... its his passenger side floor falling out the bottom of his car because he just hit teh NOS button :D I'm just so shocked he didn't blow teh welds on his intake manifold.

Anyways, cool vid... I think the 3g threw out the best sparks... especially the side shot where a few bounce thru yer chrome rims :super:

NOAHS88accord
10-21-2003, 06:52 AM
I tried to click on it, but it opens and doesnt show any video only sound. where do I get the codecs for it?

Ok, got the codecs, that is some badass shit right there

3G Jester
10-21-2003, 07:43 AM
yo tk! havent seen you in a hella long time! how ya doing man? glad to be back in america? ill load the vid eventualy..im 56 k....

tk89acc
10-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Thank everyone.:D Im not asking anyone to do this I just thought Id share some video of it. Thats why this site is gettin so shitty everyone feels they need to chime in with a negative opinion on everything. It doesnt bother me one way or another and opinions are good when asked for but I just figured I would show this for entertainment purposes.

guaynabo89
10-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Thats why this site is gettin so shitty everyone feels they need to chime in with a negative opinion on everything.

Agree with you on that one buddy. Chill out people.:rolleyes:

Don't worry Tk you got one of the best rides on this board and if you want to drag your car on blocks that spark go right ahead.

I for one know you wouldnt do something on porpouse to mess up your car, and dragging looks real nice at night!:D

pimp86LX
10-21-2003, 07:21 PM
hey, ya can't expect everyone to enjoy it.

Thats cool that you guys had fun and all but negative feedback had to be expected. Its really unfair to say, check out this video or something and then get upset when negative opinions are posted :D

anyway, cool that you guys enjoy a night out with those pimpin' mini trucks.

PogiLXI
10-21-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by pimp86LX
hey, ya can't expect everyone to enjoy it.

Thats cool that you guys had fun and all but negative feedback had to be expected. Its really unfair to say, check out this video or something and then get upset when negative opinions are posted :D

anyway, cool that you guys enjoy a night out with those pimpin' mini trucks.

yah, thats true. but saying wow 4 mins of my life Waisted..... Lets see urs then? if you got one. Cant say shizit if you have nothing to Gauge it agenst.

pimp86LX
10-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by PogiLXI
yah, thats true. but saying wow 4 mins of my life Waisted..... Lets see urs then? if you got one. Cant say shizit if you have nothing to Gauge it agenst.

i can say because the members opinions were asked. It was my opinion was that i wasted 4 min.
(it was also a joke steming from hans moleman being locked in the quick-e-mart)

So as long as i have a video of my own i can make a negative comment? Lets see the videos of all those who thought it cool.

anyway, it really not worth arguing over., how about we all just disagree and that'll be it.

PogiLXI
10-21-2003, 07:40 PM
alright, heh, just Steemed about not getting to go to the keys tomamro! FOOK!

tk89acc
10-22-2003, 12:22 PM
It doesnt upset me in the least I was just commenting on the overall negativity that is on this site.

And actually no where does it say give your opinion but I did expect negative feedback.

Its cool though different opinions are good for diversity.

pimp86LX
10-22-2003, 12:46 PM
It doesnt upset me in the least I was just commenting on the overall negativity that is on this site.

And actually no where does it say give your opinion but I did expect negative feedback.

Its cool though different opinions are good for diversity.

:werd:

Negativity is growing on this site. However after skimming through j-body.com i dont feel so bad about the negativity on this site ;)

if you have a prelude, check out preludepower.com its nice and laid back over there. (at least in the 3rd gen forum anyway)