PDA

View Full Version : Intirior

Guyver007
06-22-2002, 07:59 PM
WUSSSA!!! Check it yall, what i gots ta say, im tell you a lil something Point your eyes this way.. My intirior is nasty Its blue and a nasty gray... Smells like moister cause it gets wet when it rains.. So i pathc up the holes and put a lil spray, Pain.. I took out my back seat and took it apart, unswed the whole seat and copyed each part, with matirieals choosen by mee, not a good choice cause i know the sun is gonna eat it all up and leave em like before, but then i swed all the parts back up and got some new black and red back seats.. It looks fat ass hell i wish that yall could see.. I post some pics up when i got the camara with me.. Once i finish the back bottom part of the seat itll be phat as hell... I hope i made this ryhm cause i was bored as hell.. so i pick up the keyboard and turn some oldschool "LL" got on the free net and went to 3Geez.com, im sorry i cant hold it 3Geez is Da BOMB!...:super: :D

Chris86Lxi
06-22-2002, 09:06 PM
Maybe if you would speak english and learn how to type then we would know what you're talkin about.
J/K

Chris

Guyver007
06-24-2002, 06:46 PM
Well people Im done with the back seats but i need someone to tell me how to load them so that you can see them..
I took pics to tell anyone that wants to know how to do it and im gonna be takeing some pics of it done soon so SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST THEM UP!!