PDA

View Full Version : ????????????????

MR_ACCORD_SI
10-22-2003, 06:19 AM
hey guys i wanna know what u think i should do my 1989 si-e accord i wanna put 16 inch rims exhaust BIG ASS aluminum drift wing and bodykit but i dunno what body kits are availiable im in australia (gold coast) and i wanna know would the body kit off a 1990 accord fit my 89 accord? coz ive seen some pretty mad custon veilside and mugen kits for them

HostileJava
10-22-2003, 06:22 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Please god don't let him put a big aluminum wing on the car.

Seriously, they don't look that good on our cars. The 2nd gen teg front bumpers will fit on our cars, the rear bumpers for the 4th gen accords will work and you can also use the side skirts, all these require a little custom work to get them to fit correctly. There are also companies out there that make kit's for our cars.

MR_ACCORD_SI
10-22-2003, 06:39 AM
why no wing? its one of the ones that sit about 2 inches off the boot and the side wings hang halfway down te car

k-roy
10-22-2003, 09:45 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if experienced users register new accounts just to mess around with us, the sad thing is I doubt that it is true.
Try searching through this board, lots of crazy ass stuff has been done to the 3g. Here is a 4th gen kit on a 3g, http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/gdguylb/lst?.dir=/3rd+Gen+with+4th+Gen+Kit&.src=ph&.view= That should make you happy.

HostileJava
10-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by MR_ACCORD_SI
why no wing? its one of the ones that sit about 2 inches off the boot and the side wings hang halfway down te car

Get a nice small stock looking wing, aluminum and bigass wings look real bad on our cars.

Vinny
10-22-2003, 01:11 PM
If you go aluminum make your own, just drink alotta beer and use the cans to make a wing. At least that way you can use drunkeness as an excuse when people say it looks http://3geez.com/images/smilies/outofcloset.gif

Mike's89AccordLX
10-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Better yet use cardboard and paint racing strips on it.

k-roy
10-22-2003, 02:19 PM
I saw a wood wing on an 88 RX7 turbo once. It was bolted to the stock spoiler.

NXRacer
10-22-2003, 02:22 PM
Hey guys, no need to rag on the poor guy SO hard.

MR Accord, if you REALLY REALLY want a big aluminum wing, go for it but it really doesnt look good on our cars. If you want a wing, GET A TOURING STYLE. it looks killer on our cars.

Vinny
10-22-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by NXRacer
Hey guys, no need to rag on the poor guy SO hard.

Us??? Rag someone?????? Nahhhhh. Incase you didn't know we are just fookin with ya. I personally think they look aweful but thats up to you

MR_ACCORD_SI
10-22-2003, 04:36 PM
does anyone hqve msn messenger????????/

k-roy
10-22-2003, 04:48 PM
hell no we don't have msn. Microsoft=evil.

lightbulblxi
10-22-2003, 10:22 PM
i got one question for you

what the fuck is a boot.

anyway i got msn messenger.

HostileJava
10-23-2003, 03:51 AM
Most of us use AIM on here.

ICEMAN707
10-23-2003, 05:08 AM
Aluminum spoilers don't look good at all. Race cars use them cus they are lightweight and help with aerodynamics. The only way in my opinion an aluminum spoiler would look good is if it is painted the same color as the car, OR painted black and the fins painted the same color as the car....AND the car has a bodykit to compensate the high rise look of the wing with the low aggressive stance of the bodykit. Other than that, if it's left bare metal and the car has no bodykit, it looks like a shopping cart (AKA rice). It takes really good taste to pull off a great look of an aluminum wing on a car. Don't expect to just slap one on and say you're the bomb.:lol: If you want something similar to the aluminum wing look, there are carbon fiber ones. IMO, they are nicer cus those are more curved and stylish than flat plain aluminum. Then again, carbon fiber wings are upwards of $250, even $900 for the best ones.

MR_ACCORD_SI
10-23-2003, 06:29 AM
boot = trunk

k-roy
10-24-2003, 09:23 PM
also bonnet=hood
Damn europeans

blazin3gen
10-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by kroy
also bonnet=hood
Damn europeans