PDA

View Full Version : windows out of place?

xaccordx89x
10-25-2003, 02:15 AM
Hey Guys, I'm having some trouble trying to roll up my window. It all started on the freeway when iwas trying to roll down the window and i heard this "thud" and then my window starting making this clicking sound and i see it vibrating...when i got off the freeway, i tried to roll it up again, but then it didnt work and it was just vibrating like crazy...then i tried to push down the window and the window pushes down...and when i roll it up....i have to pull it up...i feel that the window mite be out of place, but im not very sure...i took off the panels, but i dont really kno what to expect, so i dont know how to find the problem, does anyone know whats wrong with my window? any help is appreciated, thanks.

shepherd79
10-25-2003, 06:11 AM
sounds like worn out motor. you may need a new window motor.

MrBen
10-25-2003, 07:15 AM
Yeah the window motors aren't exactly the greatest. When my mom's car was bought off the lot in 1988, all of the window motors had probelms and were replaced twice, due to locking up and clicking and binding noises. Now, in 2003, they're really slow and weak. I wouldn't be surprised if it was your motor.

xaccordx89x
10-25-2003, 02:31 PM
i still hear the motor spinning...but the mirror seems out of place...

layedout89
11-23-2003, 09:44 PM
i had this problem but when it happened to mine it rpped the moter right from the door panel but its an easy fix before i go into all that i want u to check all ur bolts to see if there loose if there are all u hve to do is tighten them

xaccordx89x
11-23-2003, 10:29 PM
thanks, the problem is fixed...the big "x" thing was broken...iono how that happened