PDA

View Full Version : 2004 VA/East Coast Meet

Sabz5150
10-25-2003, 08:41 AM
Okay... the 2003 meet flopped. BADLY. I'll admit that I didn't make it myself for reasons that I don't wish to disclose and I know that there were a lot of people that backed out much to the annoyance of the Ninja (Sorry dude :( )

Aiight, forget about that crap... Let's get ready for the 2004 meet! We've gotta turn this around and show the rest of the US and the world how east coast 3geez members party! Bring your suggestions and ideas to the table: Where should we meet? When? How long? Know of any strips in your area? Tell us about em!

East Coasters... let's show em how we do it here!

HostileJava
10-25-2003, 08:56 AM
I think we need to have it in NJ or PA. I think we could get the NJ, PA people, the people that hit the CT meet and the People that hit the VA meet.

HondaSi88
10-25-2003, 11:24 AM
philly or DC is my vote!

k-roy
10-25-2003, 11:34 AM
I say you guys should hit up Virginia Beach. If its anywhere on the water I will be there for a mini vacation.

HondaSi88
10-25-2003, 03:47 PM
take a poll! I really want to finally go to one of these meets!

Vanilla Sky
10-26-2003, 01:15 AM
if i have a car, i'll be there

89NinjaAccordLX
10-26-2003, 05:53 PM
Someone from SC said VA Beach. LoL. Smart man!

If y'all get some serious people this year, I MIGHT attend.... Just kidding. I'd show. Y'all know that. We gotta have fast 3gs there ya know!? Hehehe. See y'all.

k-roy
10-27-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by 89NinjaAccordLX
Someone from SC said VA Beach. LoL. Smart man!

If y'all get some serious people this year, I MIGHT attend.... Just kidding. I'd show. Y'all know that. We gotta have fast 3gs there ya know!? Hehehe. See y'all.

Hell yea I said V.A. beach. The guy who started this thread is from Richmond, not too far from the there. If there is going to be a east coast meet why not have it where some hot bitches are at?

HondaSi88
10-27-2003, 10:58 AM
i say have the meet where the most people will show! And from what i have been reading the PA, NJ, CT guys show UP!

VA beach is ok but think about the TURE turnout.........move it closer near PHILLY

88LXi68
10-27-2003, 11:38 AM
I say make it in New Jersey at one of the racetracks.

markmdz89hatch
10-27-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
I say make it in New Jersey at one of the racetracks. :werd:

Coroncho80
10-27-2003, 02:38 PM
VA is out of the question for me. We all know that the VA guys SUCK BIG ASIAN BALLS! they just wont show up and that's not cool. Let's have it in Baltimore or philly or Jersey. We also gotta see if the FL ppl wanna come up; which I strongly doubt they will. They're a bunch of pussies also. If its not in FL their cars wont make it. That's why they stay local :D

So, my vote goes to Baltimore, Philly or Jersey. Oh yeah, I don't think a racetrack would be that fun. Me personally can only be at a race track for certain amount of time. I get bored pretty easily. Just my opinion. An open area with a lot of stuff to do would be my choise.

PortugalFocus
10-27-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
[B.......Let's have it in Baltimore or philly or Jersey. We also gotta see if the FL ppl wanna come up; which I strongly doubt they will. They're a bunch of pussies also. ......[/B]

I agree Baltimore, Philly, Jersey area........

k-roy
10-27-2003, 05:07 PM
FUCK JERSEY. Thats the only place I don't go. Should'nt that be in the tri state area meet thread. Nothing wrong with Virginia, just do not speed or anything illegal and its all cool.

HondaSi88
10-27-2003, 05:54 PM
come to MD...........bmore or dc

89NinjaAccordLX
10-28-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm at the beach now but i used to live right outside DC which is a jump away from Maryland. Hey HondaSi88 by the way. How's the teg? I thought you left the boards.

Anyways, DC or Baltimore get my votes if it isn't at the beach. Places to meet and have fun are up to locals, but i know those cities have a lot to offer.

ryan88lxi
10-30-2003, 10:33 PM
i will definately come if you guys can set a date, and as long as it isnt north of baltimore. i missed the last one when my engine blew up, i really really want an east coast meet!!! what kinda time frame would you all be looking at? the weather is getting colder, so i would imagine pretty soon. anyway, set up a date and im there!!

HondaSi88
10-31-2003, 04:51 AM
the teg is coming along fine! I have a few things i am working on but not major......anyway MOVE THE MEET OUT OF VA! where is the poll?

iiviasterp
11-02-2003, 06:21 PM
as long as the cars runnin right with the turbo kit on ill probly be down to go, not makin any promises yet tho cause alot may change in the next few months, tryin to start a business here adn who knows how the funds will be cause the turbo project is drainin them already, but ill keep an eye on the tread, and if i can ill represent ohio w/ the turbo 3g

guaynabo89
11-03-2003, 08:49 AM
We also gotta see if the FL ppl wanna come up; which I strongly doubt they will. They're a bunch of pussies also. If its not in FL their cars wont make it. That's why they stay local

You a$$ :flipa: :lol

Last time I drove from Philly to Orlando it took 14 hours and that was doing like 90-100 as much as I could and no traffic. I'f you d be coming from Miami it would take 3 more hours.

Now if you picked a halfway point like south Carolina maybe.

ANd hey you don't really want to see if our cars can make it do you.:flip:

shepherd79
11-03-2003, 09:43 AM
i say lets meet somewhere in DC or Baltimore.

89accord_lxi_coupe
11-03-2003, 10:06 AM
i could seriosly consider going to a big meet in DC. i have family up there so i would have a place to stay. maybe. but if you go philly, NJ or any of that, no way i could make it. oh for the comment made about the fellas in FLA, do you go to the meets they have down there?? no?, huh and you talk smack about them not going to a meet in the NE. interesting. man, my dog just farted!!! oh dear lord it stinks!! i gotta run.

jigga89SEi
11-04-2003, 12:15 AM
All I'm wanna say is...........wow.... After last years East Coast Flop....there's still faith in another attempt?....WoW.....And even more!!....Ninja said he'd be there!!!....WoW(for the last time).... I was pretty upset after last year..... After only seeing two accords there (ninja, and myself)...I had plenty of right to be....This was supposed to be a big thing...and alot of people backed out at the end without saying shit..... I'd just like to say good luck in the attempt of this years...But don't have it anywhere south of DC....... To bad I couldn't "Attempt" to make it.... Thanks to my unexpected move back to the midwest......

HondaSi88
11-04-2003, 10:54 AM
I would suggest Haynes or Haines Point in Dc........next to the water big meeting park......Fish, have a BBQ, see all the historical sites and just chill!

Coroncho80
11-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by 89accord_lxi_coupe
oh for the comment made about the fellas in FLA, do you go to the meets they have down there?? no?, huh and you talk smack about them not going to a meet in the NE. interesting.

Hey NOOB! check this out. If you know just a little bit of how many ppl we got in each state, you would know that the NE crew has the biggest meetings in this board. We just had a meeting in New Jersey and we had 28 3geezers ........... well, not that many but if you add up DC and the Virginia crew, it could be a nice meeting. Let's put it like this. How many FL guys are willing to drive up to North Carolina? and how many CT guys are willing to drive down to North Carolina? ...........:rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm cool with driving down to DC or baltimore. We could have a nice ass meeting in Baltimore where the acuarium is. I was there two years ago and that's a hot spot.

HondaSi88
11-04-2003, 03:38 PM
im down for whatever!!!!!!
Coroncho80 awhile back u put up a link to a racing forum up in the Jersey, PA, NY area. I am coming up there on saturday and would like to try to sell some of this stuff i have
thanks!

guaynabo89
11-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Let's put it like this. How many FL guys are willing to drive up to North Carolina? and how many CT guys are willing to drive down to North Carolina? ...........:rolleyes:

I might consider it if I knew all you guys where going for sure.(for sure people)That would be like a ten hour ride for me. And only in the summer my car doesn't like snow.:flip:

Hey I got a better idea why don't you NE guys come down to the Spring break tuner bash in Daytona.:stick:

HondaSi88
11-04-2003, 08:45 PM
This is what i say.........don't just make it a 3g meet make it a
all car meet!
I know alot of the local guys from g2ic would come.

Coroncho80
11-05-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by HondaSi88
This is what i say.........don't just make it a 3g meet make it a
all car meet!
I know alot of the local guys from g2ic would come.

True, I'm down with that idea.

Honda, what are you trying to sell? shoot me with a pm or something. the link is tristateracing.com tell them that coroncho sent ya ;)

HondaSi88
11-05-2003, 03:19 PM
i'll do that! I am basicly coming up your way and would love to sell some of my stuff along the way.

HondaSi88
11-05-2003, 03:23 PM
can u send me a link? i tired but the page didn't load

Coroncho80
11-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by HondaSi88
can u send me a link? i tired but the page didn't load

Sent

Sabz5150
11-18-2003, 08:34 PM
DC's a bit to small and po-po packed for my liking. Baltimore however I wouldn't mind.

North Carolina isn't a bad idea either. We gotta vote on it. Majority rule.

3G Jester
11-18-2003, 08:44 PM
sorry boys im gonna have to sit this one out......
next year ill be in sunny monterey cali for about a litle more then a year next year...for my air force clynguist school.

you boys enjoy yourselves at VA beach....ill chill with the socal boys on the beaches of so cal.:cool: