PDA

View Full Version : Hey, New

Chris04
10-31-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey, I just stumbled onto this site as I was looking for the specs on rims for this car I want to see if my stock 5 stars off my probe will fit this. =) anyways I picked this car up as a winter beater 1986 LXI Honda Accord. This site looks like it is very informational and very good. I will be coming here alot to check on stuff for my accord I hafta make it last.

I need to find new doors and paint the accord there are rust holes and it is 323842 diffrent colors so I need to fix that. But

I just wanted to introduce myself =)
I have a 1993 Ford Probe GT with approx 200 hp I ran a 15.1 and a 14.9 :wave:

NXRacer
10-31-2003, 09:36 AM
excuse my rudeness. WELCOME. lots of information here, just SEARCH before you ask a question.

the lug pattern on the 3g is a 4x100 with a 40-45 offset. the same as civics and integras. I'm not sure the lug pattern on a probe.

Chris04
10-31-2003, 02:53 PM
:sadwave: I post on probetalk.com and ya we have like 8 x times more members if not more, very huge community on there and I HATE HATE! when you have noobs that ask the stupidest questions with out searching. But then again I do hate when you do search and you can't find what your looking for and people tell you to search and they find it it makes me mad. Because ya try to hard but someone that finds it and is a smart ass

Anyways, Ya I will hafta check that because that would be sweet. To put the 5 stars on the honda ;)

k-roy
10-31-2003, 02:59 PM
A Probe owner I see.
http://monolith.projectgamma.com/~kroy/3geez/newbie2.jpg

just joking. Welcome to the board man. I am the local asshole who everyone hates. Its always nice to see a newbie who does not make newbie mistakes.

I give up. I can not post a damn pic on this freakin thread. I don't get it. I copied it to another thread and it worked. Weird.

deadlight
10-31-2003, 03:03 PM
Me and Kroy are eternal assholes and will beat the shit out of you if you screw up, and then we burn your pets at the stake.
Anways, welcome to the site!

Chris04
10-31-2003, 11:19 PM
ha, thanks. I will post pictures of both my rides after I do some cleaning of them :super: