PDA

View Full Version : Please Forgive Me Mods! But I Needed To Post Here! :(

original2k
10-31-2003, 06:37 PM
dammit, just when everythings facking cool, MY COMBINATION SWITCH FACKS UP ON ME! well to make a long story short it was stuck, i twisted it hard, i heard a snap, and now i can't turn on anything......well at least it's moviing normally again, but man this sux, tomorrow i'll have all day to figure out wtf i'm gonna do, but i always work at night so i can't really go anywhere when i leave work, does anyone know of any other way to get the headlights on other than the switch? i know that was a stupid question, but man any help is appreciated, oh btw sorry again mods, i would post this in the technical section but i really need help, and i know nobody reads the section anyway lol! thx for any help, as always it's appreciated!

1988starter
10-31-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by original2k
dammit, just when everythings facking cool, MY COMBINATION SWITCH FACKS UP ON ME! well to make a long story short it was stuck, i twisted it hard, i heard a snap, and now i can't turn on anything......well at least it's moviing normally again, but man this sux, tomorrow i'll have all day to figure out wtf i'm gonna do, but i always work at night so i can't really go anywhere when i leave work, does anyone know of any other way to get the headlights on other than the switch? i know that was a stupid question, but man any help is appreciated, oh btw sorry again mods, i would post this in the technical section but i really need help, and i know nobody reads the section anyway lol! thx for any help, as always it's appreciated!

When my ex broke her switch off I sound that there is a little thing that slides up and down I used a scred driver to turn on anf off the headlights

original2k
10-31-2003, 09:04 PM
hmm i'll try that tomorrow when i rip the thing off, haha, i'm gonna be visiting shephard79 so hopefully we can get this thing fixed!

shepherd79
11-01-2003, 05:07 AM
we will get you going mike. i have 2 spare combo switches.