PDA

View Full Version : washer nozzle prob

edgar
11-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Well, I recently installed some led washer nozzels on my 3g and have had nothing with problems with them. First, I could not proper tighten them down with the nuts supplied so the are kinda just sitting in there but the hose holds them down fine. Sort of at least. My real problem is one keeps burning out and I have taken them back twice now and I cant figure out why one keeps buring out. Its simple wiring running the wires to the same relay that I have my fog lights on. Fog lights work fine and one of the leds works but the other burns out after a few days. Any suggestions for securing or better wiring than threw my fog light relay?

AcidDeath
11-02-2003, 03:26 PM
I had the same problem with mine. I eventually had to strip the wire running from the burnt out led and attached it to the other, now they work fine. And with the nuts, i lost them both in the hood, so i electrical taped them down...works good for me.

drknow
11-02-2003, 04:18 PM
:flame: :rice: :flip:

crwa
11-03-2003, 05:34 PM
The wiring is probably weird. I'd say strip it an re-wire the one you keep having problems with, or something is loose in one of the connectors. I've had stuff like this happend and it was always the connector where the wires were spliced together.