PDA

View Full Version : how bout these rims?

PogiLXI
11-03-2003, 08:55 PM
think these would look nice on a hatch????http://www.wheelguyz.com/cgi-bin/prodspics/Spade.jpg

zero.counter
11-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Nah, these would be nicer for the hatch.

http://www.importfan.com/images/products/catalog/__wheels/volk_type_challenge_pzero_01.jpg

PogiLXI
11-03-2003, 09:21 PM
how much are those volks???

zero.counter
11-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Look at the chart and apply your tire size. Ray's Engineering is the shit and are not cheap. Those prices are per tire.

Andrew
11-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey Pog

I like those rims, they're really custom looking without being over the top, I say go for it.

89AcCOrDmike
11-03-2003, 09:52 PM
what color hatch? they would look good on anything but blue IMO

3rdGenMartyr
11-04-2003, 05:25 AM
He's right, one of the key factors in how it's going to look is what the color of your car is.

Dibbs
11-04-2003, 06:26 AM
I like the wheels a lot except for one thing. Those fake ass screws on the lip. I HATE those things and they put them on so many wheels that would IMO look great without them. It's not like they're real and even if they were who the hell is gonna screw their tires to their rims? It's not like you're gonna take you car to the local track and are kickin' out enough HP to constitute holding your tires to your wheels with screws. IMO that's what rice is; trying to make your ride look like something it's not. Let me clarify, I DON'T think that's what you're trying to do. It's the manufacturers making things that way by putting that crap on lots of the new wheel designs. Again, I like the wheels a lot and I'm not trying to call you out by choosing them. It's just that crap on the lip. Sorry to throw this rant on your thread, but I just can't wait until this goes out of style.

PogiLXI
11-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Ive got a white hatch. they look pritty sweet, I wonder what the offset is. yah those Screw things are stupid. once I saw the White Mark they put on Dragsters on the REar Wheels( to see if the Tire spins on the Rim) of a Eclipse RS on the REAR TIRES!. I was like Gawd ur so ghey.