PDA

View Full Version : moon eyes

minute-made
11-05-2003, 03:17 PM
What i am looking for is any one who has pics of a 3G with the moon eye flat racing disc hubcap.If you dont know what i am loooking for it is the type of hubcap that they use on the Bonnivill salt flat cars.:super:

bboipinoy112
11-05-2003, 03:24 PM
http://datsun1200.com/modules/myalbum/photos/363.jpg

wprocomp
11-05-2003, 03:56 PM
yeah thats the moons...but unless you do intend to go to the saltflats those arent really that great...they are quite pricey and you could save up to buy a nice set of 15" or 16" wheels...dont get me wrong I like those on old coupes and mercs but on a honda it just wouldnt flow...but knock yourself out if you want them:D

NXRacer
11-05-2003, 03:58 PM
somebody posted up a little while ago about those exact hub caps. try searching for salt flat or something.

why anybody on the face of this earth would want to put them on something other then a land speed car is beyond me. but like wprocomp said, knock yourself out!

minute-made
11-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Yes them are the ones . The resson i want to put them on is cuse i am old school plus i dont want it to look like all the rice around here. i am going to do kind of a flamed out theam on it and was thinking it might look diffrent . i was thinknig of a flowmaster with dual outlit and putting dual chrom tips on it kind of like the early 90s 5.0 .just wanted to see what they looked like on a 3g to see if i wanted to do it to mine.

NXRacer
11-05-2003, 05:05 PM
there ara lot more ways to go old school then to put those on your car.

minute-made
11-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Ok give me ideas that are cheap.

minute-made
11-05-2003, 05:09 PM
But i still want to see pics if any one has them.

crwa
11-05-2003, 05:19 PM
No wonder people make fun of honda's... If you want old school get a nice set of older mugen rims...

minute-made
11-05-2003, 05:35 PM
So sorry for having an idea. Opps i forgot if i own rice i should just make it look like every other honda. As far as the you wondering why hondas have a bad name may be it is there closed minded, arogent owners.Just my 2 cents on it.:wtf:

kicker1_solo
11-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by minute-made
So sorry for having an idea. Opps i forgot if i own rice i should just make it look like every other honda. As far as the you wondering why hondas have a bad name may be it is there closed minded, arogent owners.Just my 2 cents on it.:wtf: no, that's not it, we just don't like stupid looking shit

thanks, move along......

blazin3gen
11-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
no, that's not it, we just don't like stupid looking shit

thanks, move along......

lol............

89AcCOrDmike
11-05-2003, 07:48 PM
you don't want your car to look like "all the other rice" so your trying to make it look like an early 90's 5.0 liter??? am i reading this right?

minute-made
11-05-2003, 07:59 PM
All right this post is done. I wont ask for pics again.lol sorry

blazin3gen
11-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by minute-made
Yes them are the ones . The resson i want to put them on is cuse i am old school plus i dont want it to look like all the rice around here. i am going to do kind of a flamed out theam on it and was thinking it might look diffrent . i was thinknig of a flowmaster with dual outlit and putting dual chrom tips on it kind of like the early 90s 5.0 .just wanted to see what they looked like on a 3g to see if i wanted to do it to mine.

man go domestic then!

HondaBoy
11-05-2003, 08:23 PM
personally, this is my old school approach
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/347000-347999/347392_35_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/347000-347999/347392_36_full.jpg
those would be my old school '80s 13in honda rims

minute-made
11-05-2003, 08:47 PM
No you are not reading that right. I was saying the look of the exhust of the mustang. That is it.God i did't know it was this hard to get a pic of what these hubcaps look like.Ugly or not I just wanted a pic Cuse if they look ugly in my eyes then i won't do it. I just wanted info and it turend in to a i dont like em so it is wrong thing.Pleas e let me be the judge of what i like or don't.Not mke it sound like people like me are the resson they get a bad name. Iwas just looking for a diffrent look.That is it.the resson istarted to post on this site cuse the info a have got has helped me on not making my car look like the no power fart can cars that are all over here.As far as the domestic comment i am domestic all the way. I like the honda and own it for fuel economy and reliabilty.my american trucks dont cut it for the fuel economy. Being i have just started school and cash is short.10 mpg and driving an extra 40 miles a day dont work.So this is my truley i am sorry for any mis understanding.

minute-made
11-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Hondboy i do like that look. I was thinking of some thing like that too.

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2003, 06:22 AM
guys, let's cut minute-made some slack here. Like he said, he just wanted pics, not 50 thousand reasons why he shouldn't get them.

Personally, I want to see what they look like too. I've been contemplating some myself. Just to be different and to be able to say that there is actually some styling on the car that's more "old skool" then the 3G.

Now dammit, if we can't find any 3G out there with these caps on it, is there someone that can PS some onto a 3G.

Old Skool is the best skool.

k-roy
11-06-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch

http://www.thetechguys.com/images/thumbs.up.jpg

deadlight
11-06-2003, 06:39 AM
guys, let's cut minute-made some slack here. Like he said, he just wanted pics, not 50 thousand reasons why he shouldn't get them.

Man, right when I was about to say something mean. Thanks.

PortugalFocus
11-06-2003, 08:47 AM
i dig the rims on the white car......

minute-made
11-06-2003, 04:12 PM

Personally, I want to see what they look like too. I've been contemplating some myself. Just to be different and to be able to say that there is actually some styling on the car that's more "old skool" then the 3G.

Now dammit, if we can't find any 3G out there with these caps on it, is there someone that can PS some onto a 3G.

Thanks man. lol it is funny how looking for a pic turned in to this.

B-Ray
11-06-2003, 07:31 PM
This is old school:werd:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p094808a7cf261faa6c1a30738ee444b7/fbeaf62d.jpg

Word-dog
11-06-2003, 07:42 PM
That pic is cool B-ray! BLING

Lt99
11-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Yea cut the guy some slack every person that I know that puts rims on thier car and fixes it up ..do what they think looks good. Me personally I dont like a plain trunk ..I like to see wings and spoilers on the trunk .. my buddy is the opposite he hates them ...that is his choice ... we all fix up our cars in order to make them different those people that simply get in thier car and turn the key every day. Personally as long as I like it I would not care who bad mouths something I do to my car.

That being said cant we all just get along and respect each others mods ?

blazin3gen
11-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Lt99
That being said cant we all just get along and respect each others mods ?

No :flip:

Drivin'Overyerhonda
11-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
no, that's not it, we just don't like stupid looking shit

thanks, move along...... If you don't like stupid looking shit, then don't put a big do nothing wings, shitloads of stickers, and fart muffler on your hondas, LOL. :flipa: :flip: :super:

Dibbs
11-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Dude, we'll take all that shit off our cars as soon as you take those do-nothing 38's off your k-5. Damn tires alone are worth more than the whole truck. Don't give me that talk about stickers. Let's see if I can guess what stickers you've got on your ride. hhhhmmmm perhaps one of those cheap 4X4 stickers you see at the counter of the local O'riley. Or is it an "AIN'T SKEERED" sticker for your back glass. Perhaps one that says "REDNECK". I'm betting all 3 myself, but I'm sure you the ONLY one on earth who's k-5 is bone stock. :flipa:

I got another newsflash for ya. My bro-in-law and I just got a '90 k-5 Blazer. It took us a whole day to take all the Redneck Rice off of it. Then we took it to the tire shop and had the 38" monstors replaced with some 33's that could actually fit in the wheel well without rubbing when you turn the wheel.

Another thing, if your sole purpose in signing up for this board was to trash our cars, let me be the first to welcome you by saying

GET THE HELL OUT!!:pissed:

<EDIT>

Minute Maid I would like to see the flat moons on a 3g or maybe even the chrome baby moons. Maybe someone interested could do a photoshop.

wprocomp
11-07-2003, 03:07 PM
:bow: dibbie thank you:lol well well what do we have here...a honda hater do we...well fuckstick you a defintly in the wrong place...THIS is a honda forum,not a 76' blazer forum...oh and you think that blzer is so tough,well if its internals are stock its a restricted low compression peice of shit... and let me guess,word dog and b-ray are really both you correct? and I could school your ass on domestics any day...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/319705/IM000021.JPG
get a real motor and truck like mine,enjoy!

Busted_Blue
11-07-2003, 03:21 PM
Don't you love the harmony in this place. ::rolleyes::

deadlight
11-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi welcome to the site you imperialistic fuck, I leave you with this. Don't fuck with me, I will kill you. Have a nice day! :wave:

Drivin'Overyerhonda
11-07-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Dibbie
Dude, we'll take all that shit off our cars as soon as you take those do-nothing 38's off your k-5. Damn tires alone are worth more than the whole truck. Don't give me that talk about stickers. Let's see if I can guess what stickers you've got on your ride. hhhhmmmm perhaps one of those cheap 4X4 stickers you see at the counter of the local O'riley. Or is it an "AIN'T SKEERED" sticker for your back glass. Perhaps one that says "REDNECK". I'm betting all 3 myself, but I'm sure you the ONLY one on earth who's k-5 is bone stock. :flipa:

I got another newsflash for ya. My bro-in-law and I just got a '90 k-5 Blazer. It took us a whole day to take all the Redneck Rice off of it. Then we took it to the tire shop and had the 38" monstors replaced with some 33's that could actually fit in the wheel well without rubbing when you turn the wheel.

Another thing, if your sole purpose in signing up for this board was to trash our cars, let me be the first to welcome you by saying

GET THE HELL OUT!!:pissed:

<EDIT>

Minute Maid I would like to see the flat moons on a 3g or maybe even the chrome baby moons. Maybe someone interested could do a photoshop. Okay dildo, yes, I signed up to talk shit on your hondas. I don't need to trash them, you already do that yourself !!! As far as my K5 go's, the only stickers I have are for a website I belong to. My truck is under construction , and the axles and suspension is far from stock. :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: By the way, large tires are for off roading where ground clearence is needed. So you see, dumbass, they are not do nothing like the wing on your honda.

Drivin'Overyerhonda
11-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by wprocomp
:bow: dibbie thank you:lol well well what do we have here...a honda hater do we...well fuckstick you a defintly in the wrong place...THIS is a honda forum,not a 76' blazer forum...oh and you think that blzer is so tough,well if its internals are stock its a restricted low compression peice of shit... and let me guess,word dog and b-ray are really both you correct? and I could school your ass on domestics any day...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/319705/IM000021.JPG
get a real motor and truck like mine,enjoy! The K5 isn't for going fast, I have a Corvette for that.

deadlight
11-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Drivin'Overyerhonda
Okay dildo, yes, I signed up to talk shit on your hondas. I don't need to trash them, you already do that yourself !!! As far as my K5 go's, the only stickers I have are for a website I belong to. My truck is under construction , and the axles and suspension is far from stock. :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: By the way, large tires are for off roading where ground clearence is needed. So you see, dumbass, they are not do nothing like the wing on your honda.

Wow, you are a dipshit, sorry, just had to get that out, what the hell are you doing here? You're fucking almost 40 and coming in here to talk smack on Hondas? Man, didn't think they'd let you get on the computer in the rest home. Here is my advice to you, take a look around this site, and you will see we don't like the following things...Wings, (We know they're pointless, we don't use them.) Stickers, the only stickers I see on the cars here are for OUR website, not much unlike yourself. Fart Cans, What you should've done is asked what kind of tip to put on your exhaust, you would've noticed that you'd get slapped for not just putting on fucking exhaust the whole way back. *Because we all know I've never seen a truck with a huge tip.* We know our cars are not that fast, jesus christ man, we know they run like a 17 in the 1/4, and we don't brag about it, most of us use these cars as commuters, and nothing else, or just a daily driver, they are not race cars. I have a fun car, and I have my Accord, hell, my other car isn't even a Honda, or asian for that matter, so fuck off grandpa, get back on your meds, and have fun rolling your 7 foot high shitbox, catch it on tape for me.

I pray to Jesus every night that you choke.

deadlight
11-07-2003, 09:23 PM
I still hope you choke.

deadlight
11-07-2003, 09:23 PM
http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=59f63013-3dc1-5766-5378-422731116714

And you say trucks are any better than ricers? Fucknugget.

Drivin'Overyerhonda
11-07-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by deadlight
Wow, you are a dipshit, sorry, just had to get that out, what the hell are you doing here? You're fucking almost 40 and coming in here to talk smack on Hondas? Man, didn't think they'd let you get on the computer in the rest home. Here is my advice to you, take a look around this site, and you will see we don't like the following things...Wings, (We know they're pointless, we don't use them.) Stickers, the only stickers I see on the cars here are for OUR website, not much unlike yourself. Fart Cans, What you should've done is asked what kind of tip to put on your exhaust, you would've noticed that you'd get slapped for not just putting on fucking exhaust the whole way back. *Because we all know I've never seen a truck with a huge tip.* We know our cars are not that fast, jesus christ man, we know they run like a 17 in the 1/4, and we don't brag about it, most of us use these cars as commuters, and nothing else, or just a daily driver, they are not race cars. I have a fun car, and I have my Accord, hell, my other car isn't even a Honda, or asian for that matter, so fuck off grandpa, get back on your meds, and have fun rolling your 7 foot high shitbox, catch it on tape for me.

I pray to Jesus every night that you choke. Ooohh, wittle ricer boy talking big. So what I'm in my 30's, wha's that got to do with anything. Yeap, I like my truck lifted with large tires. I'll give you credit for admitting your hondas are not fast, thats something the ricers around here would never do. "so fuck off grandpa" ?? No, fuck you and your honda !!!!! :flipa: :smokin:

3G Jester
11-07-2003, 10:04 PM
holly shit im gonna piss myself.....deadlight your a funny mutherfucker.

hey minute-man get em if you want. they are old skool. but please if you trying to look like a 5.0 stang....get a stang..dont defile a honda by making it look......*gasp*....domestic..... :(

3G Jester
11-07-2003, 10:06 PM
drvin....please....find yourself a heart attack.

Word-dog
11-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Just like that pos ford, there are different things people like, large tires, big spoilers, big exaust pipes. If you like to be able to go 70 mph over railroad tracks without having to slow down to amost a stop and go at an angle like most of us here so be it. If you like it its your preference. I cant believe someone asks a question and is ripped by what they like. I think the immatured has to stop if you like this website. Grow up!!!

blazin3gen
11-07-2003, 10:09 PM
:werd: deadlight funny mofo ahaha

Drivin'Overyerhonda where the hell did u come from ha i was like wtf...

but i give u a warning!! you too straighten up or i will throw u to Jim!! he dosent like it when he gets awaken by immaturity this said have a nice day...

deadlight
11-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Ooohh, wittle ricer boy talking big. So what I'm in my 30's, wha's that got to do with anything. Yeap, I like my truck lifted with large tires. I'll give you credit for admitting your hondas are not fast, thats something the ricers around here would never do. "so fuck off grandpa" ?? No, fuck you and your honda !!!!! :flipa: :smokin:

I love you too. No seriously, I do. Anyways, do you have anything to say retaliatory? Because all you really said was, "so fuck off grandpa?" No, fuck you and your Honda!!!" That's very clever, I give you bonus points for that one, how much thought did it take to generate such a strong comeback? I'm sorry, I need to cry, I'm just a wittle ricer boy talking big. I'm going to go shoot myself. Bye.

deadlight
11-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Ooohh, wittle ricer boy talking big. So what I'm in my 30's, wha's that got to do with anything. Yeap, I like my truck lifted with large tires. I'll give you credit for admitting your hondas are not fast, thats something the ricers around here would never do. "so fuck off grandpa" ?? No, fuck me right in the ass, I love it, I've got all the lube a man could ever need, sorry, forgot to let you guys know I love it in the ol' buttpipe, and to anyone who thinks I'm not gay... :flipa: :smokin:

Holy shit, almost missed that last part, to each their own...

bboipinoy112
11-08-2003, 12:44 AM
deadlight is dramaking reprt him please . .

k-roy
11-08-2003, 06:03 AM
Holy crap I can't believe after a night of clubbing I have to wake up to this. This has got to be one of the best threds ever. We go from smoothie rims to hick bashing. This is fucking great.

As for smoothie rims good luck on a FWD sizing, you can get them for a PT Cruiser so google that and check the size.

I think I found a pic of Drivin'Overyerhonda

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie.jpg

BTW my dodge Ram will smoke your General Motors PIECE OF SHIT redneckmobile.

I may be a post whore but at least I am not a trool.

Drivin'Overyerhonda
11-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by kroy
Holy crap I can't believe after a night of clubbing I have to wake up to this. This has got to be one of the best threds ever. We go from smoothie rims to hick bashing. This is fucking great.

As for smoothie rims good luck on a FWD sizing, you can get them for a PT Cruiser so google that and check the size.

I think I found a pic of Drivin'Overyerhonda

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie.jpg

BTW my dodge Ram will smoke your General Motors PIECE OF SHIT redneckmobile.

I may be a post whore but at least I am not a trool. You a funny motherfucker. Yeah, like your Dodge could go even half the places my CHEVROLET go's. The only smoking is all that pot you're smoking if you belive that. Bring that Dodge on and see how trashed the body gets trying to follow me.

k-roy
11-08-2003, 07:57 AM
You a funny motherfucker. Yeah, like your Dodge could go even half the places my CHEVROLET go's. The only smoking is all that pot you're smoking if you belive that. Bring that Dodge on and see how trashed the body gets trying to follow me.

:stupid:
I feel honored to be flamed from this troll.

huh humm...

--edit--
i had a really funny and snappy reply here. I have decided to edit it out due to objectional/offensive content. I do not want to get banned like this guy is soon to be. I wish I could have left it, it has to be one of my most screw up rants in years.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by kroy
:stupid:
I feel honored to be flamed from this troll.

huh humm...

--edit--
i had a really funny and snappy reply here. I have decided to edit it out due to objectional/offensive content. I do not want to get banned like this guy is soon to be. I wish I could have left it, it has to be one of my most screw up rants in years.

Smart, veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smart;) But posting the fat man pic to piss the guy off wasn't the best move. Funny, but making bad actor's like him even more pissed off is not something that escapes our attention. You can't fight fire with fire here, all members are to be treated with respect. Don't do the same, it can get you in trouble yourself for violating member conduct rules.

Jims 86LXI HB
11-08-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by deadlight
Hi welcome to the site you imperialistic fuck, I leave you with this. Don't fuck with me, I will kill you. Have a nice day! :wave:

That is a instant bannable offence, to threaten to kill or harm another member. I will not ban you however. I will let the other mods and administration decide what to do.

Your other replies in this thread don't add up to help you either. As I said to Kroy, you to must follow the member conduct rules. You can't fight fire with fire. I know this guy pissed you both off and your replies show a great desire to defend your 3g brothers. But the rules still apply even in circumstances like we have here. So don't do replies that violate the member conduct rules yourself, even though your pissed off. You can get your point across, without violating the rules.