PDA

View Full Version : 90-93 integra body kit for a hatch

pip
11-06-2003, 10:28 AM
i want a body kit for my hatch i did a search didn't really find too much for the hatches, i don't care about side skirts i just want a front and rear bumper. does anyone know how much i'd have to play with this?

thanks

NXRacer
11-06-2003, 10:49 AM
there are a lot of threads talking about how much you have to modify the teg bumpers.

pip
11-06-2003, 11:16 AM
anything else? read some 4g stuff but everyone has coupes and sedans...

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2003, 11:25 AM
the only problem that we hatch owners have it the length of our back bumper. The stretch from the wheel-well to the rear of the car is much longer then that of the sedan. The coupe may be longer (I'll have to check on that one). So, while I'm sure it's ver possible, it'll most likely require a little extra work to get it to fit right.

pip
11-06-2003, 11:27 AM
damn.... i need a body kit... hey howd u do that fancy cover on ur dash there? that looks good

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by pip
damn.... i need a body kit... hey howd u do that fancy cover on ur dash there? that looks good

I'm guessing you're talking about that insert in my sig. If so, just PM me and I'll tell you everything you need to make one, etc.

Just don't want to whore up your thread.

HostileJava
11-06-2003, 01:18 PM
I think the 90-93 Teg rear bumper was pretty close match to the Hatch Mark. I was measuring Maurice's and it looked pretty close to me.

markmdz89hatch
11-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by HostileJava
I think the 90-93 Teg rear bumper was pretty close match to the Hatch Mark. I was measuring Maurice's and it looked pretty close to me.

Thanks Jim. See that, better news by the minute. Yeah I didn't have any measurements, I was just going by what others have said on the board, but you got a hatch and I know you were looking into it before, so you're def. the pro at this subject.

pip
11-06-2003, 02:50 PM
sweet thanks guys, and is the front bumper a close match? i know i'm gonna have to mess around with it but i don't want to murder a kit if i buy one i can do some further research my friend has a 91 integra and i'm goin home next week from college so i'll take a look at his bumpers and post back with some measurments

guaynabo89
11-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
the only problem that we hatch owners have it the length of our back bumper. The stretch from the wheel-well to the rear of the car is much longer then that of the sedan.

actually the hatch is shorter by three inches. coupes and sedans are the same.:D

HostileJava
11-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by pip
sweet thanks guys, and is the front bumper a close match? i know i'm gonna have to mess around with it but i don't want to murder a kit if i buy one i can do some further research my friend has a 91 integra and i'm goin home next week from college so i'll take a look at his bumpers and post back with some measurments

See for yourself here:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?threadid=22545&goto=newpost

3G Jester
11-09-2003, 08:29 PM
somody tell that boy to talk to josias!!!!

pip
11-10-2003, 05:00 AM
thats cool you said u had to cut a bit of the hardware, wut did u cut?

HostileJava
11-10-2003, 01:39 PM
I'll get some pictures of position of parts that had to be removed, It's relatively easy. I just grabbed them with a pliers and bent back and forth until they broke and hit the exposed metal with some primer.

pip
11-10-2003, 03:38 PM
sounds good all i need is a bumper heh heh heh