PDA

View Full Version : Apc/procarparts Clear Bumper Lights

mykwikcoupe
11-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have a set of these? Are the lenses quality as good as the factory lens? My cost at the stealership is about the same as the procarparts clear bumper lenses so I am wondering if its worth the investment or just get the stockers and convert. I have done the convertion before but the set I currently have isnt worth the effort.

Also, is the housind and all as good a product as the stockers? Thanks Mike

Justin86
11-07-2003, 06:30 PM
I didn't know they made clear lenses for the 3G. Something new???

mykwikcoupe
11-07-2003, 07:03 PM
newer. Theve been on ebay about a month or 2. Ive read that someone has them. i bought some of there conrners for my tbird and they yellowed so I want to make sure they arent still using that cheap thin plastic.

NeubJ
11-08-2003, 01:18 PM
Have you seen the quality of the aftermarket ones made by DEPO? The ebay ones are about the same quality of those.

RobT5580
11-08-2003, 02:41 PM
I got a set and they are not bad for $35...The lens doesnt seem as high grade as a Honda one but it will work for me since i wont be driving the car all the time. I havnt put them on yet so i cant say they fit well but they look the way they should. So if you could get factory lenses cheap that would be a good way since mine still look nice being original but for $35 it saved me some time and they are not hacked up.

mykwikcoupe
11-09-2003, 01:10 AM
once again thanks robb and all. Im am goiing to have to move near you since we chat so often now a days. Think the neighbors would mind my 2 accords next to your 2 accords.

RobT5580
11-09-2003, 08:19 AM
Haha im just trying to get all the stuff for my car so i can finally finish it this spring but school has been real tough this semester so i can only hope for a break next semester but once i take my coupe off the road she wont be back on until the motor and body work are done. All of us B20A guys seem to be holding out hopefully some of us can show them off next spring/summer.

I do have one problem and that is iv been helping my girlfriend out a lot and she has had my spare car since summer and she was gonna leave school for a semester and i told her to keep the car if it came down to that because she had to spend all her car money to pay her tuition. And to add more stress to her she got into a car accident last week with my car but its not bad nor did i care because this was gonna be its last winter with me. So im not sure what im gonna do but im gonna try to pick up another nice accord coupe if i can for a daily driver. So hopefully things go well over my winter break and i get another coupe.

Here are the pictures and they are actually not bad now that iv looked at them again.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe22c987f8b78ae83fe59749629d850ea/fa9aa690.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p7cefaf0c99c83e284b1d7c7452ce1835/fa9aa567.jpg