PDA

View Full Version : This Really STINKS!

it's paid for
11-10-2003, 05:56 PM
I got to work today & set up my computer and then logged on to 3geez.com only to find out our administrator has locked it out . . . what a bummer . . . I was on my own time, not on company time . . . I should quit . . .

Coitis1
11-10-2003, 07:16 PM
where do u work and how old are you? I guess u must've visited the boards one too many times!

zero.counter
11-10-2003, 07:23 PM
Proxies, proxies, proxies! I cannot stress this enough. Use an encrypted proxy for maximum security, SSL Enabled 128-Bit encryption to prevent the viewing of clear text packets.

MIK3
11-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Yes. Google proxies man. It helps. And then just rid of your temp files and history, as well as your cookies...

MilTownSHO
11-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Same thing happened to me when I was in HS with SHOforum, I was so mad! :rant:

Blue Impact
11-10-2003, 11:34 PM
You're not gonna die from it, are you? :D

paulp032684
11-11-2003, 07:54 AM
lmfao man i am pretty sure no matter what os ur runnin if u just go to google.com and type in tweakui and hit i am feeling lucky u can download this make ur own folder and make it hidden it erases everything and covers ur tracks when u restart ur comp.

unless the check what is on ur comp this should work just follow the instructions and make the folder its in a hidden one

i use this at work and at home deletes all history, cookies, everything at logon includding last log on try this see how this works for any one afraid to get caught doing anything

paulp032684
11-11-2003, 07:56 AM
sorry for the typos i am drunk lol just make sure u make the folder its in hidden and customize this shit go to control panel and it will be there then make the icon a hidden file also

untraceable lmfao an ez way not to get caught just restart comp and everything gone nvr happend

Vinny
11-11-2003, 09:00 AM
OK take the advice of a person who's drunk before 10 in the morning, I know San Antonio was a party town when I lived there but damn drunk before 10 and you should check into meetings

k-roy
11-11-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by paulp032684
lmfao man i am pretty sure no matter what os ur runnin if u just go to google.com and type in tweakui and hit i am feeling lucky u can download this make ur own folder and make it hidden it erases everything and covers ur tracks when u restart ur comp.

unless the check what is on ur comp this should work just follow the instructions and make the folder its in a hidden one

i use this at work and at home deletes all history, cookies, everything at logon includding last log on try this see how this works for any one afraid to get caught doing anything

Lay off the booze rummy. I hear tweakui is great in OSX, Irix and Slackware. Good call man.

AccordEpicenter
11-11-2003, 03:34 PM
yeah i had the same thing happen to me... I was sometimes on company time and somtimes not, it depends. Oh well i make good money so ill get on when i get home