PDA

View Full Version : Hello

86dxAccord
11-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Hi ! I'm New. I have a 86 Dx Sedan. I don't like it very much. It's slow and old. But it gets the job done. might add Wing to give it some spice.

zero.counter
11-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Hi, welcome aboard. Ignore what anyone might tell you about the wing, after all it is your car. Just remember that and everything will be alright. Please take some time to acquant yourself with the forum rules and the usage of the search engine. This is a tight knit family of posters and we tend to know each other's personality.

Ciao!

86dxAccord
11-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by zero.counter
Hi, welcome aboard. Ignore what anyone might tell you about the wing, after all it is your car. Just remember that and everything will be alright. Please take some time to acquant yourself with the forum rules and the usage of the search engine. This is a tight knit family of posters and we tend to know each other's personality.

Ciao!

Thank You Contado Zero.. U are one good member if u know what I mean!;)

Bloodlust
11-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the board. Like Zero said just ignore some people. And whenever possible use the SEARCH button, people are really touchy about repeat questions. Well anyways, make a cardomain site to start and people will get to know your car quick. Mine is in my signature, check it out if you want.

DeathRat
11-11-2003, 05:24 AM
Welcome to the family!:smokin:

Vinny
11-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Welcome to the site. Theres alot of good info to be found here. Hope you enjoy your time here

Dibbs
11-11-2003, 06:54 AM
Welcome aboard! Where ya from?

May I suggest reading the How-To sections. There's some good tips on sprucing up the appearance of your 3G.