PDA

View Full Version : New guy here.

NotA3G
11-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Just another new guy on the board.

Alright. Yup, I'm a 4G (and ex-2G)
However, im not a spammer troll or uberhater, and I respect all the cars we know and love.
I'm usually busy working or gutting one of my Hondas, but should post around a bit.

So, Hey everyone. Nice to meet ya. :cool:

k-roy
11-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Nice to meet you. You suck. So what the hell C-town are you in? There are like like 3 up there.

zero.counter
11-10-2003, 09:16 PM
What up! C-Town in that howz, Yo!

k-roy
11-11-2003, 03:10 AM
Hey guys. This dude rocks. He is the first to donate to my internet flamer for hire fund. So what is .69 euros worth anyways?

Elijah
11-11-2003, 03:13 AM
Beat it J/K welcome to hell J/K again.

Vinny
11-11-2003, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here

DeathRat
11-11-2003, 05:26 AM
Ignore these yahoos! They'll grow on you in time (literally)
Welcome.....

Dibbs
11-11-2003, 06:59 AM
Welcome aboard! Feel free to search any posts on this board regarding 4th gen accords. There are a few 4th Gen accord owners on this board, myself included. Gimmie a PM with any questions, comments etc.

Kroy,

R U serious?! Dude gave you money? I think .69 Euro is nearly a buck. Would you flame someone for a buck? I might get in on that, just for fun.

k-roy
11-11-2003, 08:23 AM
Hell yes i am serious. He gave me .69 euros last night. I'll flame anyone for the right price. He probably did it because he is an old friend of mine. I have know him for almost 8 years. We have saved each other asses countless times. And gotten into lots of shit. Thats what good friends are for right?

He is currently pissed off at honda-acura.net for being all "Fuck Accords, get a civic with a b18" and cb7tuner.com for being closed minded.
So anyways, he knows his shit and I hope he will stick around for a while.

NotA3G
11-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Hey thanks everyone, you guys reply super fast.

kroy, haha. If you flame people for .84 cents or whatever, thats really a good deal (and in quantity you could make some real money)

I'm not really pissed off at any boards, just trying to find more Accord-lovers. c'mon man, i'm putting a B18 in the girlfriends civic. :rolleyes:

k-roy
11-11-2003, 10:19 AM
Hey man. I doubt I could make a living off flaming. That would kick ass if I could. I know you are not really pissed off, more annoyed than anything. Cb7tuner kinda sucks. and HA net does not have much in the way of the accord stuff you are interested in. So yea, stop stop by my parents house and say hi to Molly for me.