PDA

View Full Version : Turbo junk yard parts list?

1hot89accord
11-11-2003, 07:30 PM
:wtf: i thought there was going to be a list made of parts to buy from the junk yard to put together these turbos that sean came up with, id love to start something like that if i had the list, i was just wondering if that was gonna happen :sadwave: cause i have a friend whos down to put it in with me and id try to get it done and have pics in like 3-4 months also my GM EFI conv. if i dont end up gettin everything i need to do this then i might go dual carbs but id really like to go turbo so help me out here guys! :smokin:

bobafett
11-12-2003, 12:50 AM
well once your accord is FI. all u can really get from the junkyard is fuel pump maybe, turbo, FMIC, charge pipes from dsm to hack up, bov, maybe injectors, and then some sensors and shit for the GM ecm conversion

bobafett
11-12-2003, 12:53 AM
manifold and shit could be home built, but sean has flow benched one that should perform. :D

1hot89accord
11-12-2003, 09:59 AM
what kind of turbo, and what is a FMIC? and what should the injectors be rated at? 22lbs? or will the GM EFI take care of that? well thanks for all the help boba, later

NXRacer
11-12-2003, 11:03 AM
check out all the threads sean has posted. he lists everything you'll need.

bobafett
11-12-2003, 11:41 AM
if u are making your own manifold then u can get any turbo you want, because you will be making your own flange. as for injectors, dsm 450cc's are a good start, fmic stands for front mount intercooler, but you could also use a dsm side mount.

if you are talking about running 22psi then you are gonna need to build up a motor first. but if u really use the whole gm ecm thing then it should be doable pretty reliably. but if your shooting for 22psi, then i wouldnt do it ghetto style. i would just get in touch with sean and buy his kit...

1hot89accord
11-12-2003, 08:37 PM
no im not gonna run 22psi, more like 10-12, i want to try and keep my stock internals