PDA

View Full Version : im new

88blacklxi
11-12-2003, 04:27 PM
hey everybody, i just bought a black 1988 Honda Accord LXi and i wanted to know if anybody had n e sugestions on what i should do with it, and i also wanted to know where i could get a good looking body kit for it. Thanks for ur input, i appreciate it.

NXRacer
11-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the site! TONS of useful info on here.

There are a lot of jackasses around, but dont take anything they say personally and you'll learn to like em.

To find the answer to all your questions, SEARCH. All your questions you just asked will be answered by a few minutes of searching.

have fun!

k-roy
11-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi
I am one of the local jackasses. Nice to meet you. Yea, do some searches. There is a plethera of information here. The next time I see a noob ask about a bodykit it just might set me off deadlight style.

Dibbs
11-12-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey kroy. What body kits do they make for out cars?:D

k-roy
11-12-2003, 05:53 PM
According to nate there is a carbon fiber Kaminari style kit. If you saw the link before he got banished.;)

MIK3
11-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the site man. You will learn to enjoy the very useful information everyone here has to offer. Although we have jackasses on this site, these jackasses are rare. Their certain breed is known as intellectus gluteus maximus. They are the real "smart" asses. Not only are they sarcastic, but they will provide you with usefull information, along with a dosage, spoonfull, or pinch of smart remarks. And then you have your supreme intellect cult. They know everything about anything having to deal with the 3rd Generation Accords. And then I am sorry to say, 3geez sometimes runs into the immature people known as homosexualectus retardus. They deserve to die. And are soon banned from the site. So kick back, relax, inquire, and be prepared to learn everything there is about the 3rd Generations Accord.

k-roy
11-12-2003, 06:44 PM
That a good post MIK3,
For the record I am an intellectus gluteus maximus.:tongue:

BITESIZE
11-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Welcome aboard the boat of many knowledges. Any questions about anything just pm me.

SteveDX89
11-12-2003, 07:24 PM
Greetings. I hope you find this site very helpful. It certainly has been for me. Don't worry about the jackasses. If you take their comments with a grain of salt, you learn to sit back and laugh. I can get a good bit of amusement from this place too.

On to your question, there are 3 manufacturers of complete body kits that I know of. Erebuni makes one. Search for pics of a member named darkhonda89. He has the Erebunit kit. Kaminari makes a kit but I don't know of anyone who has it. Last but not least is Xenon. Their kit is the best of the 3 IMO. OldSchoolSwap and YK86 have that kit. There are are pics of their cars posted on the board as well.

Good luck with your research and be sure to let us know how it goes. Most of us are pretty good at encouraging others and giving constructive criticism.

HostileJava
11-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Oh Oh me, Pick me. I had an Erebuni front bumper on my hatch. You can search for pics of that also.

k-roy
11-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Bah. Bodykits are overrated
Just paint the bumpers black for that "custom" look.

MIK3
11-14-2003, 09:33 PM
And finish it off while protecting it as well with a nice clear coat to finalize it. It will last a lot longer, and look way more authentic. And also, don't paint them black. Paint them "Black Grey". That is the color of the stock bumpers. I know this because I have redone mine, and it has been one year, and I think I'm going to redo them on my X-Mas break of school and posts pics.

DeathRat
11-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Oh Oh me, Pick me. I had an Erebuni front bumper on my hatch. You can search for pics of that also.

LOl, I've got a Erebuni 4Dr kit on my LX Sedan. Pics are on my Home Page.

Welcome to 3Geez.