PDA

View Full Version : kuhmo tires

89cordlx
06-25-2002, 03:20 PM
well, in my looking on whalentire.com I found rims I like, now I just don't know about the tires, is it easier to buy tires locally, or buy them off the site? cuz the cheapest ones are the kuhmo 205/40R17 Z Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 so I dunno

Vanilla Sky
06-25-2002, 03:40 PM
my mom has some 205/60 15's... 716's... she likes them, they are mounted on a 2000 mazda 626...

ultimately, it's your decision

Derick

AccordChemist
06-25-2002, 03:53 PM
i reccomend them over any other tire....they are overall excellent tires at a great price. you cant beat that...

Jims 86LXI HB
06-25-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by mike89lxi
i reccomend them over any other tire....they are overall excellent tires at a great price. you cant beat that...

I would not reccomend them over ANY tire, after all their are better performance tires out their, just visit www.sccaforums.com to hear them debate the issue. But they are a great tires and they offer a performance to the buck ratio that's hard to match. Go ahead and buy them, lots of people use them and are very happy, I wouldn't think twice. Unless your pickie,...like me:rolleyes: OH, all this doesn't matter if your talking about 712's that aren't ZR or WR speed rated, if not, their not as sticky.

nanaimo_honda_accord
06-25-2002, 09:45 PM
cum hos as i like to call them suck. well i shouldnt say suck, but they are not the greatest tire. if you want a good low pro tire that is affordable go with Falken. check out there website at www.falkentire.com plus they come with a 50, 000 km warranty which is rare for a low pro tire.

AccordChemist
06-26-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

I would not reccomend them over ANY tire, after all their are better performance tires out their, just visit www.sccaforums.com to hear them debate the issue. But they are a great tires and they offer a performance to the buck ratio that's hard to match. Go ahead and buy them, lots of people use them and are very happy, I wouldn't think twice. Unless your pickie,...like me:rolleyes: OH, all this doesn't matter if your talking about 712's that aren't ZR or WR speed rated, if not, their not as sticky.

yea, youre right there are better performance tires out there but i reccomend them over any other tires, because they are good quality tires at a very cheap price. on the other hand those "better" performance tire are gonna cost you hella dinero $$$...but hey if you got the cash lying around go for it...

Jims 86LXI HB
06-26-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by mike89lxi

yea, youre right there are better performance tires out there but i reccomend them over any other tires, because they are good quality tires at a very cheap price. on the other hand those "better" performance tire are gonna cost you hella dinero $$$...but hey if you got the cash lying around go for it...

Ohhhhh really;) price compair the 712's against Falken Azenis Sport's (not many sizes are avalible though)

Neuspeed87lx
06-27-2002, 04:21 PM
i have kumho tires on my 3g...i recemmond them .....look on ebay..thats where i got mine for 280 bucks for 205-40-17

Night Rida
06-28-2002, 05:54 AM
N I T T O ???
There the shit!
Night Rida:badass:

POS carb
06-29-2002, 10:27 PM
cum-ho's are awesome bang for the buck, however, soft tires aren't exactly very economical in terms of treadlife. Anyways I like mine fine, very grippy and they ride nice