PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all of You

P|eszczoH
11-16-2003, 04:11 PM
Hi there,

Yep, I'm new :-)

I've got an 88 accord aerodeck carb red with A20A1...
now it is rather A20A2 block and head...
any way 3g are great, especialy the aerodeck...
and I was looking for site like this for a half of a year or so..
and finally found YOU :-))
I can't stop reading , so many informations that I was looking for are here... :-)))

ahhh....
almost forgot, my aero is poorly rusted, probably it's becouse of some accident in its history... so it's kinda a donor for my next aero i hope to buy in future but not nearest :(

3g, great cars... :-)

zero.counter
11-16-2003, 04:31 PM
Hola P|eszczoH!

Здравствулте! там! Чувствуйте свободно использовать вариант поиска как часто по необходимости и иметь хорошее время.

zero.counter
11-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Please excuse my russian, I am working on my polish!

Jak masz na imie,? Jak sie, Pan(i) nazywa?

dysiu
11-16-2003, 06:32 PM
A jak tam w Polsce z czesciami do tych Hondek? Ja tu mam ich pod dostatkiem bo w Stanach to byl najlepiej sprzedawany samochod przez kilka lat z rzedu ale w Polsce musze przyznac nie bardzo pamietam takie samochody...

Ale faktycznie jest czadowy... W Polsce mialem nowszy samochod i nigdy bym nie przypuszczal ze mozna sie pasjonowac jakims sedanem z 1988 roku a tymczasem mam kupe radochy z doprowadzania mojego Accorda do coraz to lepszego stanu...

Pozdrowienia z Louisville/KY.

zero.counter
11-16-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by dysiu
A jak tam w Polsce z czesciami do tych Hondek? Ja tu mam ich pod dostatkiem bo w Stanach to byl najlepiej sprzedawany samochod przez kilka lat z rzedu ale w Polsce musze przyznac nie bardzo pamietam takie samochody...

Ale faktycznie jest czadowy... W Polsce mialem nowszy samochod i nigdy bym nie przypuszczal ze mozna sie pasjonowac jakims sedanem z 1988 roku a tymczasem mam kupe radochy z doprowadzania mojego Accorda do coraz to lepszego stanu...

Pozdrowienia z Louisville/KY.

1. First of all, what is a Hondek? But how in poland what? You have what under affluence because of what conditions by several what? Now what happened last summer? But in poland fly not very such car....This is what I took out of the first paragraph, the second confused me even more.

P.S. Wy gmatwacie mnie!

P|eszczoH
11-17-2003, 12:54 AM
Oh hi there :-)
I didnt think that anybody speak polish here, its rather uncommon.

first of all, sorry I dont understand russian, sorry.
>>Jak masz na imie,? Jak sie, Pan(i) nazywa?
My name is Adam Trenkler

dysiu You are asking me about parts in poland and possibility to buy them, so ... Its not bad.. but most of them are taiwan, and worse quality than originall.
here in poland there are not so many old accords... You can find many but 90-93... the older are rather not so usuall.
You Cant find coupes with square tail, i saw a coupe import from USA but it was like lift back... you can find some aero , but most usuall is a sedan with non popup headlights.

>>1. First of all, what is a Hondek?
Its a plular form - kind of - Honda so it means some thing like Hondas
>>How in PL what - how hard it is to buy part for the accords.

rest is about popularity of honda in US.
and some memories from PL... in other words
not many Hondas from -89 are here.

:)

shepherd79
11-17-2003, 04:23 AM
there are a few people here who can speak russian.
we have a lot of people from all over the world.
I was born in Russia, but now i live in the US.

Vinny
11-17-2003, 06:15 AM
Hello and welcome.

P|eszczoH
11-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Hi again,

Ok I believe that here are many nations from all over the world...
but believe me, it's still uncommon to find somebody who speaks polish and live in US or just abroad or even in Poland and searching for the informations all over the world.
I think its cause of english...
some ppl are afraid of making mistakes and so on...
I'm maybe not the best at it, but I think I'm not so bad at english too. :-)

I'm happy that I can find 3g lovers.
and it is even better if You are from Us, Cn or Russia.
more countries more possibilities for parts buying :-)

for anyone who is looking for front flat nose side parking lamps/and the yellow blinkers
My aero has TYC 18-1316L and TYC 18-1317L.
I wrote a massage to them.. and waiting for reply if there is a possibility to buy those these years... :-)

Vinny
11-17-2003, 06:48 AM
My Grand father was polish, my G-mother is Italian. I think polish and Italian were pretty much all that was spoken in their respective households when they were young. Anyways I don't know any Polish and can only say a lil Italian, kinda sad but I guess just a fact of life here in the US. You either speak English or Spanish

P|eszczoH
11-17-2003, 07:03 AM
:-) funny how small the world is :)

any way, I'm happy to be here.
:-)

dysiu
11-17-2003, 07:30 AM
Hi guys

zero.counter I'm sorry for somewhat ungramatrical Polish. Mix that with the fact that it's one of the most complicated languages and you get sth. good enough to exchange top secrets without additional coding. So good luck studying Polish... I know it's possible cause I know some Americans that did it but it's nothing like English or German.

This site is really a cool thing. My Honda would be long time dead if it wasn't for the people here (you zero.counter included). Now it gives me better and better service, I became official car mechanic among my friends and I have tons of fun fixing and tunning it. Well... power of information. What used to take few years of hard work under supervision of some expirienced mechanic - now takes few weeks of research...

P|eszczoH
11-17-2003, 09:29 AM
Oh dysiu, You made me laugh :-)
I wont say that Polish is easy... but "you get sth. good enough to exchange top secrets without additional coding" its great :-)

If anybody want to learn polish, feel free to e mail me.
I can help. :-)

about this site... i hope it's like you say...
I've got chiltons manual for hondas,
and zip's from www.pauldesign.ru - which is great site
and as I have seen paul is a member too.
these two things are my manulas helping me when something is wrong with accord.

:-)