PDA

View Full Version : Nov autox pics

wprocomp
11-16-2003, 04:43 PM
well I havent gotten all the pics yet but here are the ones i did take
first my sei rear disc conversion,cant really see but what the hell...
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/356000-356999/356257_35_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/356000-356999/356257_36_full.jpg
the entire suspension workover that i did included,sei brakes...front and rear....EBC greenstuff pads...earls stainless brake lines....lxi front and rear sway bars with polyurithane bushings... tokico blue struts...new lower ball joints...tie rod ends...and steering arm boots...

back shot with brians porsche in the front
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/356000-356999/356257_34_full.jpg

I will get some autox pics of me racing soon,until then enjoy

zero.counter
11-16-2003, 04:47 PM
I love those old 944s, they remind me of the *stunticons for some reason.

Good freakin job on your car man! How about posting a how to in the future?
I can't wait to see the other pics man...

*The Stuncticons were decepticons created in the 1980s

wprocomp
11-16-2003, 04:53 PM
yeah hopefully the other pics will look good(had to have a freind take them so just waiting for him)....I DNF twice but this was my first time after all,my best time 48sec...and thats not that bad considering I have an auto accord...the best time was set by a fully gutted B16 rex...his time was 37

Grant2k
11-16-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by zero.counter
How about posting a how to in the future?

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?threadid=11356

your car looks great, clean with smaller wheels, just how i like it.

zero.counter
11-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?threadid=11356

No shit sherlock. I think that his pics, being as clear as they are, would benefit a lot from his nice altogether setup.

The one that is already available (how to) is a basic rundown with no updated pics of the setup.

danronian
11-17-2003, 06:37 AM
Could you post what size the bushings and end links were for the sway bars. The links in the faq section on it wont work and I just got some from the j/y to go test myself but if you have the sizes on hand it would make it alot easier.

Grant2k
11-17-2003, 01:19 PM
No shit sherlock.

shut up butthead. there's no need for that.

zero.counter
11-17-2003, 02:31 PM
On the contrary, there is DUDE. I am no newbie, so don't suggest a " NEWBIE SUGGESTION".

I don't post here asking for help. I only post in response to others.

No thanks though...:)

Move along

HostileJava
11-17-2003, 02:38 PM
On the contrary, there is DUDE. I am no newbie, so don't suggest a " NEWBIE SUGGESTION".

No thanks though...:)

Move along

For godsake, both of you cut it out.

You know better Grant.

Edit: Wrote the wrong name, need sleep.

Justin86
11-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Butthead, that is a good one Grant. :D Well the swap looks pretty good, as soon as I get some more money I will do the same. I have the Se-i just need $$$ for new brakes disc and pads.

zero.counter
11-17-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Justin86
Butthead, that is a good one Grant. :D
Yeah it does...:lol ...:rolleyes:

k-roy
11-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Keep it coming man. This is funny.

I like the rims. What kind are they?

Grant2k
11-17-2003, 03:10 PM

sorry i didn't realize you knew everything, butthead.

i didn't call you a newbie, and i am not new either and i still ask for help when i need it. i guess i didn't read the book on what you can and can't post once you've been around a while. sorry i won't try and help anymore.

i'm outta this. peace.

zero.counter
11-17-2003, 03:23 PM

Betta recognize! ;)

Anyways...move along.......

P.S. your choice of insult is outdated, asswipe :smokin:

wprocomp
11-17-2003, 03:32 PM
man all the love for my thread is so heartbreaking:crying: lol
your car looks great, clean with smaller wheels, just how i like it thank you!

Could you post what size the bushings and end links were for the sway bars I belive they are just integra bushings from what I can remember,let me check

I like the rims. What kind are they
they are ensure wheels,not the lightest but they do the job:D

lightbulblxi
11-17-2003, 03:41 PM
your car is lookin nice man! keep up the good work!

Justin86
11-17-2003, 04:21 PM
How long did it take you to make the swap.
(asswipe, butthead...) keep them coming poop breathe. :D

PortugalFocus
11-17-2003, 04:48 PM
def a clean car........ good job

wprocomp
11-17-2003, 06:21 PM
it took me 9hours to do the swap...with 4 people for 3 hours

Jims 86LXI HB
11-17-2003, 07:12 PM
No shit sherlock. I think that his pics, being as clear as they are, would benefit a lot from his nice altogether setup.

The one that is already available (how to) is a basic rundown with no updated pics of the setup.

3geez House Rules ***ALL USERS READ***
I rearranged all of the Rules of 3geez into a single thread so they are easier to comprehend. If you find yourself warned or banned, you violated one of these rules.

Member Conduct

1. You will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.

Zero.counter that was really uncalled for. That was hatefull and disrespectfull and in violation of member conduct rules. You've been warned, continue to violate member conduct rules and you'll face banishment.

Very disappointed :confused:

Jims 86LXI HB
11-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Justin86
How long did it take you to make the swap.
(asswipe, butthead...) keep them coming poop breathe. :D

:mad: Don't encourage that kind of behavior please. We want them to stop,...........don't we:werd:

Jims 86LXI HB
11-17-2003, 07:17 PM

i didn't call you a newbie, and i am not new either and i still ask for help when i need it. i guess i didn't read the book on what you can and can't post once you've been around a while. sorry i won't try and help anymore.

i'm outta this. peace.

Your all to close to rules violation yourself here, I understand the big picture, but next time do a better job of working your replies in situations like this.

zero.counter
11-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
3geez House Rules ***ALL USERS READ***
I rearranged all of the Rules of 3geez into a single thread so they are easier to comprehend. If you find yourself warned or banned, you violated one of these rules.

Member Conduct

1. You will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.

Zero.counter that was really uncalled for. That was hatefull and disrespectfull and in violation of member conduct rules. You've been warned, continue to violate member conduct rules and you'll face banishment.

Very disappointed :confused:
Jim, I have seen far worse. Would it have made it better had I put a happy face after my post? Or even the flipa icon? I am being totally serious.

Besides, I don't see how sarcasm could even be disrespectful when I have had many (including other moderators) disrespect me without public reprimand. If you don't want me to post here further, just ask me to leave instead of banning me for misunderstood reason. It would be an honorable way to do so for both of us considering what I contribute.

danronian
11-17-2003, 10:13 PM
I am guessing for an 86-89 integra? Did you replace just the endlinks or did you also replace the bushings? Both of mine are badly worn so I wanted to replace both with some poly units.

wprocomp
11-21-2003, 10:53 AM
well I asked the guy that bought them(my swaybars came off of another car)and he said that they are just some bushings they bought at autozone...they are so thick though that I cant get 4 of them on there

danronian
11-24-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by wprocomp
well I asked the guy that bought them(my swaybars came off of another car)and he said that they are just some bushings they bought at autozone...they are so thick though that I cant get 4 of them on there

That is the route I thought I would have to take. Just match them up at the parts store with the on the shelf bushings. To help your thickness problem you could probably just cut a slice off of each bushing to get them to fit. It would be pretty east to cut since the poly bushings are hard.