PDA

View Full Version : rear side windows

bambamky
11-19-2003, 04:02 PM
I wasnt sure where to post this but does any one know how to take out the little triangle shape window on an '88 Accord LXI 4 door on the drivers side any help will be appreciated!

Neuspeed87lx
11-19-2003, 07:34 PM
not sure if this is much help but when i locked my keys into my car .... ( with it running ) :rolleyes: i smashed that window and i think it would be extremly hard to get it out without breaking it... mabey if you can pop out the plastic molding around it you can get it out .... but from my experience its in there really tight..... why do you want to take it out anyway ?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bambamky
11-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Somebody wants that corner window so that is why i am trying to get it out because they are willing to give me pretty good money for it.

kicker1_solo
11-19-2003, 08:06 PM
you need a tool to do it that I'm sure you don't have. Slide the little tool in behind the window to slice the glue, after you have done that thoroughly all the way around it will come out. I have the tools to do it, don't remember where I got them from though so I don't know what to tell ya.

blazin3gen
11-19-2003, 08:28 PM
this is how we got it off in the second gen accord we had well we took the Passenger side roll down widow off first then the triangle one just came out when we removed the Plastic molding it was prety easy actually..