PDA

View Full Version : New Pics Of My Car : Finally :

gr3k0sLaV
06-25-2002, 09:54 PM
FInally got these new (old) pics scanned, they were done a day after i'd washed the car but before I tinted my orange bits and the reflectors on my lights.

Still havent had those pics taken yet!! GRRR! have to wait to this weekend before I hopefully get my mates digicam!

So here you are :
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/chris%20copy.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/chris2%20copy.jpg

And yes finally here is my mafia photo :

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/chris3%20copy.jpg

(x_x)
06-25-2002, 10:41 PM
Looks good...nice and shiny. :D

rabbit_66_61
06-25-2002, 10:45 PM
yeah......looks stock and shittty

Jims 86LXI HB
06-25-2002, 11:13 PM
How cares if his car is stock, this board isn't just for people that have modded their cars.

Nice pics, the girls are a welcome addition:D Who are they to you?

Your car looks great, and your steering wheel is on the wrong side.:lol lol!

1989 DX R
06-26-2002, 12:10 AM
Wow so sexy. More pics please!

:pimp:

Nice car, btw. :lol

guaynabo89
06-26-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by rabbit_66_61
yeah......looks stock and shittty :confused: :wtf:

gr3k0sLaV
06-26-2002, 04:31 AM
Rabbit your now the first person on this board who has jumped onto my 'wanker' list, it's s shame, coz i really like the people on this board. Your a newbie so act like it.

The girls are just friends of mine, the one in the black top used to live with me, she's from sweden, the other works for my family.

They are both hot, I know. Try living with one of them. THe one closest to me has a boyfriend :( which is a damn shame.

Anyway so what if my car is currently stock?

actually the interior has had minor work, but I dont have photos of that yet.

And my orange indicators and reflectors are black now.

Plus my 'stock' rims are pretty rare, I havent seen those on any other accord either locally or internationally.
So there!

gr3k0sLaV
06-26-2002, 07:38 PM
Ahh you all suck for not replying to this thread!

3_GENCYCO
06-26-2002, 07:55 PM
A NICE CAR, IS A NICE CAR. BE IT STOCK OR MOD!:wtf:

88Ex-i
06-26-2002, 08:12 PM
dude, looking slick in the mafia pose...............:smokin:

gr3k0sLaV
06-26-2002, 08:17 PM
I want to get the car eventually repsrayed in Metallic Cyan, ... which is like my current colour just darker it looks really nice!
i got it on my interior pieces.

WIth the mafia pose, yer that's how i pretty much dress whenver I go out...

1989 DX R
06-26-2002, 08:43 PM
Hook up Joe (87accordlxi) with some more pix 'o the ladies, definetly Pr0nchat material :bandit:

87accordlxi
06-26-2002, 08:55 PM
yeah i'd totally bang the swedish chick

Maydnaella
06-26-2002, 10:05 PM
wooooo sexy sexy mafia man!! I like that nice action pose of you, the girls and the car. hehe

1989 DX R
06-26-2002, 10:26 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a desire to join Pr0nchat, would you Aella?

88DXcoupe
06-27-2002, 05:17 AM
Let's start a new section of girls with 3 g's. I'd like that.
Almost as much as i like the girl in that black top. Anybody know how much it is to ship an '88 DX coupe to australia????:p

Stefi-blueLX
06-27-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Maydnaella
wooooo sexy sexy mafia man!! I like that nice action pose of you, the girls and the car. hehe

Very Very sexy mafia man!! :D
I like the car too!!

MiGeY
06-27-2002, 10:09 AM
Nice pics :D

1989 DX R
06-27-2002, 11:09 AM
We need a "Women of 3Geez" calendar...:D :D :D :D :D :bandit:

gr3k0sLaV
06-27-2002, 01:44 PM
I dont know, but I honestly wouldn't mind one day importing an SE-i coupe, since there's no SE-i's or coupes ever been released in australia :(

ANyways people im off to work, but ill definately write more when I get back.

gr3k0sLaV
06-27-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Stefi-blueLX

Very Very sexy mafia man!! :D
I like the car too!!

I got a whole heap of photos done similar style to that in B&W part of my portfolio.....just gotta take it all somewhere.

THose ladies with me, I will not hook up photos of them with anyone. Cant do that.....Wouldnt be nice of me

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-27-2002, 07:21 PM
CAR LOOKS KEWL DUDE!!! I LIKE THE COLOR!!!!!!!!WTF IS A WANKER???
IS THAT LIKE A DICK HEAD??
LOL!

3rdgenaccord
06-27-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by rabbit_66_61
yeah......looks stock and shittty

hey dumb fuck, do you have this in your accord?

http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/auto/ACCORD/1985-M/image/006_1.jpg B20 160hp, 135 ft/lbs (from 2.0 Si)

didn't think so, so take your SOHC A20 and fuck off...

nice car man! i love the girls too!!

gr3k0sLaV
06-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by 3rdgenaccord

hey dumb fuck, do you have this in your accord?

http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/auto/ACCORD/1985-M/image/006_1.jpg B20 160hp, 135 ft/lbs (from 2.0 Si)

didn't think so, so take your SOHC A20 and fuck off...

nice car man! i love the girls too!!

Drools I want one! actually ive got the other Si, the A20's :( there were two released here, just about Si's were A20's and there are a rare handful of B20's. I know a guy with one, well knew...he's moved up to melboure. But Im certain ill put a b20 in mine over a b16, just due to the ease of the swap.

Also a Wanker....is ummm like 'dick head' in a way!
it's a pay out: meaning 'you like to wank alot, ie pull your dick'
Damn you americans dont know your lingo! i bet you all call answering machines answering telephones! :smokin:

Jims 86LXI HB
06-27-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by gr3k0sLaV

I got a whole heap of photos done similar style to that in B&W part of my portfolio.....just gotta take it all somewhere.

THose ladies with me, I will not hook up photos of them with anyone. Cant do that.....Wouldnt be nice of me

Before you take your portfolio anywhere do yourself a favor and varify that the photography is up to snuff. Do not trust your own judgement on the issue. Go to www.photo.net and create a folder of your portfolio. Post some on the pics in the critique area and mention that you'd like people to look at all the picture in the folder. Here's a couple pics of my work. First one is my son, second one is a cousin of my one of my wifes friends.

http://www.akerlundonline.com/~upload/uploaded/R1-E018.jpg

http://www.akerlundonline.com/~upload/uploaded/R1-E019.jpg

89AccordDXHB
06-27-2002, 11:38 PM
Nice photos. I respect a clean stock car. Shows that someone takes care of their car no matter how old it is.

In my case, I waxed my white hatchback a few months ago and it still stayed dirty white. Like it had a light yellow film on it :wtf:

gr3k0sLaV
06-28-2002, 02:24 AM
Ill check that site out, i gotta scan the rest of the photos I've got. May as well go buy one, they are cheap at the moment only $99AU. Ive been told by a few people, including those who have done modelling that I should....plus I get girls telling me often :)

As for the car, it's clean but I recommend you should take it to the detailers, im doing that with mine. Going to get a cut 'n polish done aswell.

But plan on getting it resprayed eventually, might be able to get it done by students at the technical college and all ill have to pay for is the cost of the paint. But that may not be till early next year, my best friends mum is the pretty high up there and can get these sort of favours done.

HostileJava
06-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Ohh that's the same color as my car, blue accords looks so hot.

jays87
06-28-2002, 07:20 PM
wanna see some girls....? i really haven't had a chance to gt them to pose wit my car but i might get some when i get pics of my car lol there comming tho i want her to pose wit my car lol

87DXHatch
06-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Damn gr3k0sLaV, that is a clean car! And you, yourself, have a very clean look. You look like the wheelman in some sort of british film... or something (previous posts about "dope runs" come to mind...)

gr3k0sLaV
06-28-2002, 09:40 PM
I Try and keep the car as clean as I car, interally and externally. I take it down to the car wash and wash it regularly, other than that is spends its times when its unused in an undercover car parking. It's only outside whenever i go for a drive and park it somewhere else.

I keep my car cleaner than I keep my room and treat it better than I did my last gf.....I dont ummm cheat on my car.

You guys should see how I dress casually, on days like today where it's fucken FRREEEEZZZING! outside! i usually wear a trenchoat and stuff. Got my hair gelled up and all :)

Last night I Went out, I went to this party, I had the trenchoat then another dark jacket underneath, black leatherish sort of gloves my mate remarks 'take 'em off you look like your about to do a hit on someone'

My interior will undergo more upgrades soon, ive reprayed parts of it Metallic CYan, i love that colour. Ive taken the covers off the front speaker grills and resprayed them, im looking for that blue H emblem material that I saw on this other dudes car, I want to put a bit on my doors. Ive resprayed the plastic bits in the door gaps, ill have to get photos to show you what im talking about.

My gauge bezel is metallic blue now, and Ive got blue LED lamps shining on it at night! looks sweet! Might put white faces, but I like it this way.

gr3k0sLaV
06-29-2002, 05:18 AM
This thread isn't dead yet!

here's some more pics :
Exterior, I forgot to say though that ive now also got cover on my licence plates and my windshield washers have blue LED's and are silver now. As well as my tinted reflectors and indicators.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/mvc-082f.jpg
The Engine bay, note my air intake was inspired by mikes accord, since it was the first one I saw. Eventually when the summer comes I will upgrade it after I get around to putting my battery in the boot. Until then it does fine, the car goes alot better and I get lots of dense COOOOLLLLDD air because the temperatures here around only around 5-15'celcius!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/air-intake.jpg
And finally the interior as it was stock :
note near the steering wheel the little silver switch which now switches on my 4 neons, two under the dash on the drivers and passengers side and another two which light up the back seating area. Also the switch activates my glowing foot peddels....those pics are coming ! i promise! Now ive repainted parts of it, but I intend to repaint more.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/interior.jpg

guaynabo89
06-29-2002, 04:10 PM
I have a question about the switches on your dash left of the steering wheel. What exactly are they?

The usdm ones have 3 buttons on the same panel. They are flip up lights, dimmer, and rear window defrost.

gr3k0sLaV
06-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by guaynabo89
I have a question about the switches on your dash left of the steering wheel. What exactly are they?

The usdm ones have 3 buttons on the same panel. They are flip up lights, dimmer, and rear window defrost.

Umm the same as the USDM's, head lights, defroster and dimmer. Controls are pretty much the same as the USDM ones. The only differences I can think of is maybe how its laid out, and also on the air con buttons we have little symbols.

guaynabo89
06-29-2002, 07:50 PM
The reason I ask is because on the u.s. dash the three buttons are together.

On your dash I thought you had the three plus an extra one. When I look at it know I see that you have two of them together and one by itself.

accordlx
06-29-2002, 08:05 PM
Your center console is totally different too.

gr3k0sLaV
06-29-2002, 08:23 PM
How? can you post a picture comparison?

ive never really noticed the differences other than the arm rests.

Jims 86LXI HB
06-30-2002, 01:06 AM
Uh know, that interior is way to clean. Weird to see the steering wheel on the other side.

gr3k0sLaV
06-30-2002, 03:33 AM
Way too clean? it can never be too clean!

Put it this way, when I got the car it still pretty much had a new car smell in it.

No one it allowed to smoke in it, i generally dont let people eat or drink in it. And well usually I never fill it with people.

I wash my seats and floors by hand with special shampoo stuff for the seats. I vacuum and yer.

Actually my wheel is on the 'right' side, it is you who are in the wrong! :flip:

CoAsTeR
06-30-2002, 07:46 AM
damn thats so weird looking at the interior... someone installed your steeringwheel on the WRONG side! heheheh....

I don't think I'd be able to drive on the other side of the road....nevermind the car.... way to weird.......

Car looks good man...... schweet ride!

:bow:

89LXiR-acer
07-04-2002, 04:55 PM
Nothing a set of COILOVERS wont fix....otherwise the car looks fine =)

SteveDX89
07-07-2002, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, check out his wipers

They mounted on the opposite side too. Hehe. Just me being picky. LOL. Nice car though. Rare stock wheels are a precious thing to cherish. I'm with you on that one. Here's mine.

SteveDX89
07-07-2002, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, check out his wipers

They mounted on the opposite side too. Hehe. Just me being picky. LOL. Nice car though. Rare stock wheels are a precious thing to cherish. I'm with you on that one.

gr3k0sLaV
07-07-2002, 12:25 PM
Well when/if I end up getting new wheels either 16's or 17's dunno what Im planning to do.

Ill definately be putting my stock ones up for sale.

Also my wiperblades are blue.

SteveDX89
07-07-2002, 05:03 PM
I hear ya. I plan on upgrading as well. I just doubt I'll sell my stock ones. I have had a few offers from some of the guys on the board but I live in the north so we get snow and salty roads in the winter. I don't want to get nice wheels all f*cked up because of the weather. I'll put the stock back on for winter.

dhcarss
07-08-2002, 07:10 AM
Man those wheels look almost just like bmw wheels...

gr3k0sLaV
07-08-2002, 07:15 AM
Yer Im pretty sure they are the similar to the wheels we had on our 94 318i coupe, if i remember correctly. There's photos of it somewhere , gotta dig them up and compare.

accord89LX
07-09-2002, 03:10 PM
Looking good man.:pimp: BTW, what camera do you use to take B/W pics?
thanks

gr3k0sLaV
07-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Im not sure, a friend of mine took them as he is a professional photographer and uses some really expensive camera.

The colour pics of me with the car and the B&W are taken with the same camera just with different film.

www.chrisfawkes.com

He does work aroung the world, currently he's in the USA at the moment doing some wedding photography. Look at his model portfolio photo's, some of these chicks are really nice.

http://www.geocities.com/chrisfawkes/models.html

myztic0
07-29-2002, 07:56 PM
roger that!!!

89cordlx
07-29-2002, 08:25 PM
I love the car, I think it looks nice and clean. Also it's my first time seeing a right hand drive 3g, makes me feel warm inside... even though I did first go (fucking right hand drive) but oh well. I lov e the car.

gr3k0sLaV
07-30-2002, 05:02 AM
there are many around...