PDA

View Full Version : hail damage

edgar
11-20-2003, 09:23 PM
My accord recently was out in a hail storm needless to say its now covered in small dents. Any suggestions for pulling the dents or just leave it to the body shop? Also any suggestions for replacement side markers,headlight cover, and turn signals cheap...other than ebay Just for fun I counted the dents 70 dents that I saw nice huh. The only good thing is most arent visable besides in perfect light.

erics86dx
11-20-2003, 10:12 PM
lol that must suck, i would leave it to the body shop, but thats just me, you cant really do anything to the hood yourself unless you want to go through that repainting process, and Im from jacksonville havnt been there since i was 4 though, oh well

mykwikcoupe
11-20-2003, 10:50 PM
try that as seen on tv fix-a-dent system for like 19.95 or something. I know it wont work but I want to see it try. I saw a guy at a recent car show trying to sell them to people walking buy. He had all the dents marked so you could see where they "USED" to be.

Eric where in everett are you. Ive been trying to meet up with the locals but noones schedules ever match.

erics86dx
11-21-2003, 09:22 AM
I sometimes wonder if that thing works, i doubt it does though, incase you didnt get the pm i live in everett next to the mall