PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Shift Knobs

troutz15
11-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Does MOMO make automatic shift knobs for a 89 accord lx automatic? I think MOMO makes the best shifter knobs so i was wondering of they did. I havent seen one up to now. Maybe someone else has. If not, are there any other real hot automatic shift knobs that will fit too?

zero.counter
11-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by troutz15
Does MOMO make automatic shift knobs for a 89 accord lx automatic? I think MOMO makes the best shifter knobs so i was wondering of they did. I havent seen one up to now. Maybe someone else has. If not, are there any other real hot automatic shift knobs that will fit too?
Yes they do. It is about $100 plus shipping and does not support overdrive. There is a black leather and aluminum version.

troutz15
11-22-2003, 05:52 PM
Where can i see a pic of it or buy it or something with it? Is there a website with it or soemthing? A MOMO.com or something?

zero.counter
11-27-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by troutz15
Where can i see a pic of it or buy it or something with it? Is there a website with it or soemthing? A MOMO.com or something?
Sorry bro, I missed this thread. Here you go here. (http://www.ltbmotorsport.com/automatic.html)