PDA

View Full Version : Body kits and headlights

stparrott
06-26-2002, 07:25 AM
I was wondering if anyone on here had a body kit on their car. I've seen pictures on some website of people who have them and they pretty nice. The only thing is I can never find a site that carries them. Also I was wondering if I could change out my headlights to where they aren't pop ups. I'd want something like the size of the gray when they are down except maybe a half inch taller 3/4 inch taller. Is this possible to do and how much would it cost? Thanks.

p.s. - if anyone knows of a site carrying body kits for an 89 accord please post.

FrankGSR
06-26-2002, 08:36 AM
Yasu has a nice looking accord with a kit.

but about the headlights, I once seen a 3rd gen prelude with the casing and everything taken out, but it had a space between the bumber and light eyelid if you will, thats where the headlight was, pretty neat. of course there is the dreaded 5th gen prelude conversion which seems(ed) pretty popular on the 3rd gen accords for some reason. I dont think its too hateful.

tyne89
06-26-2002, 09:43 AM
www.spoilers.com and anyplace that carries xexon kits might have one for our car. i have urathan bumperskins and skirts and its REALLY easy to install.

i want to see if a pic of a 5th gen conversion if anyone has one

GDGuy11B
06-27-2002, 11:04 AM
try Impact Parts (http://www.impactparts.com), thats where i got mine from

89BlackH-Back
06-30-2002, 06:06 PM
KAMANARI MAKES SOME GOOD LOOKING KITS CHECK THEM OUT AT WWW.BODY-KITS.COM than jus search for Honda and there will be a list of the years. GOOD LUCK