PDA

View Full Version : Accord 88 2.0 SuperStage

L3G10N
11-24-2003, 08:14 AM
What's that car?!!? I just found the tag of this car when i was looking for some b20a in our JDM shop with the body part from an accord 88. I'll post the pics. It came from japan and yes, it's an 88 accord 2.0 SuperStage. Someone have some info about this car?!?!

By the way, i've find the headlight of the 88 accord CA too but he don't have the corner light/hood/etc with 'em.

And a few b20a that me and Carot will be able to buy. 1 Gold top and 2 black top. :super:

Dibbs
11-24-2003, 08:43 AM
You'll have to go to babelfish to translate but this is all I found so far. There's a small pic and the translation is hard to understand. When you get to the page, scroll down to "Accord CA" and don't hit the link at the top of the page. It will translate back to japanese.

kenji.fureai.or.jp/car/03.html

1989 DX R
11-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Hehe, when you babelfish it, you find silly Engrish.

L3G10N
11-24-2003, 09:23 AM
so finally, the 2.0 Superstage are the accord CA with the b20a??

Stefi-blueLX
11-27-2003, 08:35 PM
*Goes to get Accord CA brochures*
-it says here, that the Super Stage has the 2.0 SOHC 12-valve (A20A) or 1.8 SOHC 12-valve (A18A).
-the B20A's are in the 2.0 Si or the 2.0 Si Exclusive (that silver leather is nice :D)

Judging by the pictures, the Super Stage 2.0 just looks like the US version Lxi, except with no pop-ups of course. :) and all those other extra goodies:
-bronze tinted glass
-digital climate control
-power folding mirrors
-looks like it has the lumbar support too
-rear winsheild wiper

shepherd79
11-28-2003, 04:33 AM
if you use babelfish to translate this is what you get:

"As the car, with safe design the full door feature kana. The engine is low completely rotary type. It runs also the not turning ‚Ä sufficiently and increasing revolution, very, you do not feel G. As for interior with necessary 10•ª‚Ì width as for material feeling very higher one. Before legend appears from, however perhaps, the accord which was sold therefore trim something of the doors elaborating very, the money being required, so is. However as for rigidity of the body being inferior rather, surroundings of especially suspension are warped prosperously and the ‚è which is sown increase. Using the emergency brake, when it tries to do slope takeoff before starting running from, the body moves extremely when and, the brake is stepped on from above 100km/h, from the steering wheel to the dashboard it is visited in the extreme vibration. Just a little we fear. As for fuel economy better one. Because the amount which designates rigidity as sacrifice it is light kana?"

hondamanlxi
12-02-2003, 01:34 PM
i felt not sober reading that trans!

BMS
12-02-2003, 08:43 PM
One more time. What the hell does all that crap mean?

"Before legend appears from, however perhaps, the accord which was sold therefore trim something of the doors elaborating very, the money being required, so is."

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

L3G10N
12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
:lol