PDA

View Full Version : Fuses

Shifty
11-25-2003, 06:28 PM
Umm can someone tell me where the heck my fuses are !! i got my coin box right.. u undo it and u have a label of all the common fuses but where are they !??.. u got the main fuses n junk in the engine bay but i cant find the other ones. Its seriously annoying me.... Where are they !!

pimp86LX
11-25-2003, 06:34 PM
remove the coin holder and look through the hole. the fuses are there, and thats why the fuse diagram is on the back :D

Dont worry, an understandable oversight. Its just like wondering what the hell that F@#king black lever is for! lol

:smokin:

k-roy
11-25-2003, 06:42 PM
The black lever pulls out and down to adjust the steering wheel.

To ree the fuses remove the cover and they are back there. It is easier to see if you get on one knee from outside the car.

Shifty
11-25-2003, 06:51 PM
i did get one knee.. !! shesh they had to hide them good did'nt they ay

k-roy
11-25-2003, 06:54 PM
A flash light helps. I agree with such good engineering the should have came up with something better for easier access.

I like the newer style cars that have the accedd panel on the side of the dash. Where the door covers it up when it is shut, those are much easier.

Mac
11-25-2003, 06:54 PM
Yep, once you find them if you look on the bottom row all the way to the right (if you are lucky and it's still there) there is a fuse puller there. Makes it a little easier to pull them out.