PDA

View Full Version : Custom Trunk Stuff

Nyodreamz
11-29-2003, 01:18 AM
Yo peeplez! The man with no plan in FFM Germany again. I've been off the air for awhile doin those things I must do...but let me present a scenario: A fella wants to customize the trunk in his 88 LX-i, material-wise. I've seen a few pics of some fine lookin custom trunks. I'm specifically looking for someone who could provide a 'unique' template for carpeting the trunk base and sidewalls over the wheelwells for a reasonable fee of course. I'm going to be needing this sometime within the next 30 days as I will be stateside in the Chicago area for the holidays. I'm tryin to get my ride right for when the warm weather comes...ain't nothin like a stylin and profilin 3rdGee pimpin the corners going the wrong way down a one-way street in Europe...naturally the car turns heads but all so does all the honking and the Polizi. Either way baby ya'll be cool. Let me know whatcha got! ^5 to my man Cyric_accord! Good lookin out potna!

k-roy
12-13-2003, 04:26 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive14.jpg

So what is the point?

Bloodlust
12-13-2003, 06:44 AM
Why does this thread seem so familiar? Well Nyodreamz, 30 days isnt very good notice to want someone to draw you up a template, or even to build it. I would suggest going to a professional car audio installer and have them do it for you. If you're going to do a custom job, you need to get someone to know what they are doing (If you want it to look good). Of course it is going to cost a good amount of $$$ but if you want it done right, thats what you gotta pay.

Mike89Accordcom
12-14-2003, 02:39 AM
Well said Bloodlust.

Have it done how YOU want it. So find a pro.

RobT5580
12-14-2003, 09:07 AM
Yeah i would definatly have it done locally to you. But if your handy you could probably do it yourself. This is my old setup which will be changed this spring but basically its all plywood, spray glue, padding, and vinyl. As you can see mine was not done but you get the basic idea.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/pb72c7ad9a1e7a6cfdedb8a1ad91132c7/fcc6b61b.jpg

zero.counter
12-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Go to car domain and borrow some ideas from other dude's rides. Measure twice, cut once.