PDA

View Full Version : b20 exhast manifold

K-MOD
11-29-2003, 07:13 AM
Does anyone know if a USDM B16 or B18 header will bolt up to JDM B20? I want to go turbo and if the bolt patterns are the same it wiil be easy to find a turbo manifold. If not who sells a turbo manifold?

k-roy
11-29-2003, 07:30 AM
B20what? please be more specific. There are many kinds

K-MOD
11-29-2003, 07:43 AM
I need to know what exhuast manifolds fit the JDM B20a- from JDM 86-89 AccordSI You know the 2.0L DOHC.

RobT5580
11-29-2003, 08:07 AM
If you did a little reading instead of all these posts you would have an answer.

K-MOD
11-29-2003, 08:52 AM
I've been reading I am pretty sure from what I read that the 88-91 Prelude manifolds fit but since I am new to this forum I wanted some help from you guys. I spent about seven hours reading stuff last night. If you dont have an answer please keep the BS to yourself. I am here trying to find out all I can before do my swap withot any problems.

shepherd79
11-29-2003, 11:58 AM
it should fit. i don't see why it wouldn't.

Mike's89AccordLX
11-29-2003, 12:36 PM
You know Rob is one of the members that has researched the most about the JDM B20a. We will give you help but this topic is almost as common as a CAI thread or a exhaust thread. The search button is one of the finest parts of this stie b/c you can pretty much find everything there.

RobT5580
11-29-2003, 01:21 PM
I dont spread BS and if you read for 7 hours you could have read everything on the B20A multiple times. I have run through all the stuff multiple times myself because there are a lot of parts that work from other engines and i know its here so i dont bother others to re-post stuff that has been talked about several times over. Im not being rude its just every time we have a new person we get the same stuff over and over again which is a waste of the bandwith and makes the "search" portion take longer to go through senseless topics.

If you need help i dont mind helping if you do the little effort on your part and feel free to PM me if you need something clarified. I am in the middle of my buildup and have been finding aftermarket stuff like the recent ARP fasteners that took a bit of time to get the right stuff.

Oh BTW i wont take credit for doing the most research on the B20A because Carotman and Yasu have contributed so much effort into this project. But the 3 of us all put in a lot of time to help others out and take the mystery out of the swap itself. So hopefully the 3 of us will have the swap done in the spring. There are many others involved in this swap as well so hopefully in the end everyone is happy.