PDA

View Full Version : junkyards

g0ldfinGa
12-02-2003, 11:39 PM
just a quick question, does your local junk yards stay open in the winter time (considering you have weather like here, rain, snow, etc..)

blazin3gen
12-02-2003, 11:53 PM
yea its stays open here they just close like a hour earlier i think

DeathRat
12-03-2003, 05:35 AM
Ours stay open too....You just have dress like an Eskimo though to survive though.

deadlight
12-03-2003, 05:37 AM
Yeah we stay open year round. I envy you guys though, we're not allowed back in the yard, you tell them what you want and they go back and get it.

Dennis
12-03-2003, 07:17 AM
Some places let you look, some don't... depends on the owner i guess. they stay open in ky, actually i didn't even know they closed for winter in some parts of the country. :-o

erics86dx
12-03-2003, 09:35 AM
the pull aparts in everett stays open

johndej
12-03-2003, 01:00 PM
"enter at own risk, no trespassing during non operating hours, vadals will be prosecuted to full extent of broken laws". thats what the sign reads outside of ours. basicly if you bring it up they tell you a price, pay it (or haggel if you like), and go. they are open almost every day cause one of the guys lives right in the other room of the office i think (its like a house and the office is the 1st room you enter into). i know they give "deals" in the winter cause my friend got some pieces to make his passenger window role up like 3 days after a snow storm and the guy just gave him it for free (i think he took pitty on him for driving around w/ a plastic sheet for a window too)