View Full Version : Weber 32/36 $150

A20A1
12-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Just giving you guys a heads up.

Check out the thread in the Marketplace
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27450

- Weber 32/36 (no choke)
- Ported Adapter plates
- Air cleaner w/ K&N tall fiter (needs cleaning & recharge kit)
- New Gaskets
- My welded throttle linkage.
- Throttle cable holder
- Odd jet sizes (Hopefully I can order the correct jets so you can run a properly tuned carb)
- Hex nuts and lock washers

You will want to buy lock-tite to keep the bolts that hold the adapter plates to the manifold from wobbling out over time.

$150 for the kit. :D

I will use the money towards my next carb project.

If you feel like buying the Jets yourself then I can pretty much sell it now... otherwise it will take a while. Jets cost around $5 and you should only need to buy 4.

I'll try and get pics up if you want

shepherd79
12-05-2003, 05:21 PM
man, what a deal. this is a steal.
i wish i had my old car back.
oh well, EFI is good too.

A20A1
12-05-2003, 06:39 PM
Okay here is the jets it needs:
- Air correction jet 1.80 ($4.69)
- Idle jet 0.60 ($4.69)

Here are some options if you buy the jets yourself:
JETS (http://www.carbs.net/Weber/weberJets.asp)
Or
32/36 Jet Kit 4cyl. DGV (http://www.carbs.net/Weber/weberpartsjetkits.asp)
With the kit you'll have some tunning options if you find you are running rich or lean.

POS carb
12-08-2003, 02:20 PM
mike have you considered a dual carb setup with those? I think you'd get much better power and drivability with two of those than a set of 40 or 45 sidedrafts.

PM me if you're interested in putting something together, seriously.

A20A1
12-08-2003, 04:45 PM
I only have one weber though...

I don't mind working on an intake manifold... I was thinking about getting alumaloy and usining my cut up manifolds to make a dual one. It wont be pretty, I'm not even sure if I can get the angle of the carbs perfectly level.

Oh and If I did that the plenum for one manifold would end up hitting the dogbone motor brace... or come really close at least. I Might have to drill an extra large hole in the very front of the plenum like where the PCV valve runs thru and then wled the plenums straight to the straight part of the runner after the fork.

A20A1
12-08-2003, 11:53 PM
Here is a neat manifold design... I figured it will get the primaries to have longer runners and you're also increasing the amout of carb you'll have... it's more like a progressive 3bbl... :D

Only trouble is the length might push it into the firewall.

POS carb
12-09-2003, 07:23 AM
yea I was thinking going low budget though, a full custom manufold is a lot of bread. Basically I was thinking about getting a pair of A20 manifolds, cutting 2 runners off of each (cut off the 2 left runners from one, the 2 right runners from the other) and patching it with a sheet of aluminum. Then when you have the two manifolds you take the one with the left runners cutr off and put it for the #1 and 2 cylinders, the one with the right runners cut off would be #3 and 4 so that it makes a v shape, similar to what you pictured actually

87AccordsterLx
12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
Mike check out my reply in the Market Place... :)