PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Camber problem

brianc85
06-27-2002, 10:11 PM
My pasenger rear wheel leans outwards. In on top and outwards on bottom. Its not dropped or anything and just this wheel is doing it. What could be the problem and is there anyway to fix it. I moved it to this forum cuz i put it in the technical and i guess it belongs here. If I need to buy a camber kit to fix it do I need to just buy one for the one wheel that is sticking out or what. Also what is this about getting a prelude arm to fix it. What are the prices that we are talking about to fix this problem. Thanx

guaynabo89
06-28-2002, 04:26 AM
Ae you the first owner? It sounds like at some point your car had a run in with a curb at pretty high speed.

Prelude arms only adjust camber up front. The rear camberkits are sold as pairs so you would have to ge both.

You might wan't to get your car checked for bent suspension components. Replacing a bent suspension part might be cheaper than the camber kit.

accordlx
06-29-2002, 12:06 PM
guaynabo89 is on the right track thinking something might be bent. I would take it to the alignment shop and see if this is the case. There is also an adjustment for camber underneath the car where the suspension pickups meet the frame.