PDA

View Full Version : Vaccume Hoses - Need Help

87accordlxph
12-07-2003, 06:41 AM
Hi guys

I need to get an e-test done very soon now before January of next year and I need new vaccume hoses of various sizes cause I have a leak somewhere back of the carb or around it.

I would like to know what sizes they all are and where online can I buy them or is it just one long size hose that I would have to cut to suit.
I remeber A20A1 had these sizes on his website, but I lost the link.
I also did a search and I couldn't find any results on sizes or where I can buy them online somewhere.
Yes, I even tried Crappy tire here and they don't sell them for our cars.

I also need to know where I can get a good cheap carb rebuilt kit.

Thanks a lot boyz! :super:

-Mike from Sarnia!

shepherd79
12-07-2003, 09:08 AM
you can buy the vacuum hose at any autoparts store. all you have to do is take one out of your car and tell them how long you want the they will cut a piece for you.
i know autozone and advance autoparts sell them.

k-roy
12-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Good freakin luck with all those hoses. I ripped mine out a long time ago. As for a rebuild kit just check the local parts stores.

A20A1
12-07-2003, 11:19 AM
I would buy the roll... :D

I've been satisfied with 5/32" vacuum hose... It comes in clear plastic boxes and they sell it as "Washer fluid / vacuum hose" or something close to that.

Check Checkers / Kragen / Schuks ???

k-roy
12-07-2003, 12:17 PM
What the hell is Checkers / Kragen / Schuks?
The only places I know are Napa, Autozone, Advance, Carquest and Pimp Boyz.

A20A1
12-07-2003, 12:30 PM
We have NAPA here... and a CarQuest.

lol pimp boyz.

I think they went out of buisness and was replaced with office max or something.

87accordlxph
12-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Hehehe

Cool. Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Wish me luck on the e-test.

:)

- Mike from Sarnia!

cdixon311
12-23-2003, 02:13 PM
If you are replacing all the numbered hoses with unnumbered ones I wish you all the luck in the world if you attempt any future repairs on it.