PDA

View Full Version : View New Posts

Vinny
12-08-2003, 05:25 AM
OK This has been going on since last night. Everytime I go to View New Posts or Search I get this

There seems to have been a slight problem with the 3geez database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Am I the only one or does anyone know what the deal is???????

Oh and by the way I know its apologize not apologise but whoever set the site up didn't. I cut n pasted directly from the error message

MrBen
12-08-2003, 07:41 AM
3geez was down for a while last night. I talked to a few of the mods and they thought someone was doing some updates to the site. No it's not just you. They probably just didn't get around to putting the hack back on. Sort of like the 3geez stats and other issues.

87accordlxi
12-08-2003, 12:52 PM
I really don't have any information on this. Marc usually does his updates at night, so that very well may have caused it.

Coitis1
12-20-2003, 08:21 AM
man, this is really starting to aggravate the hell out of me. I know marc is a busy guy, but i think a lot of people use that "view new posts" button and they are beginning to ask questions.. I only check like 3 of the sections now b/c it takes too long to go through all of them, which is why i loved that "view new posts" button. Is marc the only one that can fix it? Plus the search function; its pretty convienant to be able to search for a problem and have threads come up about it, instead of going from page to page trying to find something related to what you need. Is there anything we(the members) can do to speed the process of getting these fixed up?