PDA

View Full Version : best board on the web

blown89lxi
12-11-2003, 11:39 AM
Hey guys I have been here for about a month, and the board here is almost as great as my 3g accord. I just wanted to say that everyone here is very helpful. I have been reading alot of posts lately from other newbies who want help. These people want instant answers. I think its horrible that they complain and cuss all over the place just because we arent waiting to help them. Most posts take a day or two and its worth the wait. Not everyone spends every waking hour on the computer, be patient and how about being a little THANKFUL.

By the way I plan on being here for a while becuase i quickly learned last summer that Hondas have to be the best engineered vehicles out there. I seriuosly think they lock the engineers up like ssadaam did scientists. My 1989 Honda far surpasses my 94 eclipse, in EVERY aspect. Once again thanks for all the help.

k-roy
12-11-2003, 11:44 AM
No problem man, always glad to help.
There has been a lot of bitching around here lately, I am NOT going to name any names or threads, but stuff is usually cool.

There are some other good Honda boards around. Check out www.g2ic.com I just joined. It is like us, but for 2nd gen Integras.

NXRacer
12-11-2003, 12:37 PM
i think you speak for a lot of us who have found invaluable knowledge on this board. Just the majority of us (including myself) never take the time to show our appreciation. You set a good example for the rest of us.

maka_RTH
12-11-2003, 01:54 PM
yah, i'd have to agree on this. a lot of what i learned about cars in general was through 3geez(ezboards and af), and i continued to share my new found knowledge with newer members here. it just kinda sucks that i've been gone for so long, and will be again... i still am learning things off this board almost everytime i get on. praise be to those who originally started it and to marc for keeping it alive! :bow:

A20A1
12-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Awe... Group hug. :D

sporkHSP
12-11-2003, 09:09 PM
:( ...i think im going to cry... i love you guys. i dont just have a crappy 87 LX, thanks to 3Geez, i have a crappy 87 LX with potential. *sniffle*

zero.counter
12-13-2003, 06:40 PM
Good site, um yeah!

Akuma
12-13-2003, 06:43 PM
hey NXRacer, did you go to the Korn concert on Tuesday...? I was there... it kicked ass. just wondering?