PDA

View Full Version : i had a fun day

LikeNoOtherAccord
06-28-2002, 08:01 PM
has anyone ever used something called "tire wet gel," or something like that. anyway, it shines your tires like crazy. i also used it on all the other black parts on my car. trust me...get it, it makes everything look soo much better. it also works on door moldings and the black parts on your bumper. it makes it nice and shiny. today i also cleared out my front turn sigs and painted the orange part of my sidemarkers with black transparent spray paint. i just taped off everything but the part and sprayed it. my car doesnt have anymore amber on it !! my sidemarkers look hella good. my car looks so smooth, i really want to lower it now.

damackz
06-28-2002, 09:15 PM
Welcome :) glad u had fun man hehe yeah tire spray is good but so is something like armour all but post some pics hehe :pimp:

MiGeY
06-29-2002, 12:54 AM
Ya man post some pics :D

Shagen
07-19-2002, 03:41 PM
I need to get rid of my amber as well but I have been too busy and lazy but you should see the custom exhaust I made

3rdgenSLIMER
07-20-2002, 09:14 AM
is that the stuff with the glitter in it? cause if it is, i tried it, and its pretty cool, except the glitter doesn't stay very well. i put it all around my car on the moldings, that looked pretty cool, but it didn't stay on the tire very well. and its messy as hell!!!!