PDA

View Full Version : mini car fixin meet in salem 12/13

NXRacer
12-13-2003, 02:24 AM
Well kicker is gonna deliver my motor today so we're gonna have somewhat of a little meet. Kicker and his cousin will be coming down and Justin (nospeed) is gonna help me too. Im gonna call a couple other buddies and see if they wanna come out and hang out. anybody who might be in the area is welcome to stop by and help/hang whatever. A few oregon members have my number so if you need it get it from them cause i dont know how much i'm gonna get on to check my mail/pm's. I have a NICE digi cam so we're gonna get a bunch of pictures. It would be sweet if i get my car totally done.

Here's a list of what i need to do:
1) pull out blown motor
2) install new motor
3) drain old gas out of gas tank
4) install Wickedaccord's short shifter
5) Install cross drilled rotors in front
6) attempt to mount new OEM bumper cover
7) clean up inside outside of car

We'll see how much we can get done. How much of this do you all think we can get done?

86AccordLxi
12-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Argh...well I'm going to ptown today and then back to my gf's for an early xmas celebration as we're leaving the country tomorrow. Sorry, can't make it :( Have a happy holidays though; it'll be nice to finally see your ride back on the road!!

Alex

NXRacer
12-13-2003, 08:22 PM
well, it didnt turn out as good as i thought it would. We didnt even get the motor out. We got sooo close though. After dinner, we went back out to see if we could get it out, but we decided it was just too cold to continue. When i left my parents house it was raining with a mixture of snow.

is it possible to get the motor out without pulling the tranny also? Me and justin were trying to do it if we could, but we weren't sure if we could or not.

NXRacer
12-19-2003, 04:09 PM
BUMP

im gonna be working on it again on saturday the 20th if anybody wants to come!! :D

kicker1_solo
12-19-2003, 05:35 PM
damn, wish I could come down. How's next week looking? lol

NXRacer
12-21-2003, 09:04 PM
well i didnt get much done this weekend, but im planning on going out the weekend after xmas. Theres still plenty to be done so i've got a couple days work (if i can get a couple full days work in).