PDA

View Full Version : body kits for 3rd g

jasonk
12-14-2003, 12:43 AM
will the 88-91 integra body kits fit my 88 lx-i

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 12:45 AM
holy apples batman!
look around before posting, this question gets asked EVERY day! And guess what, there's a thread that was at the top of this forum entitled BODY KITS! Did you not think that there might be an answer in there for you? Look around before making a new thread.
Read this
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27474
And 88-91 integras? 88 and 89 are different than the 90 and 91. 90-93s are the same.

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 12:57 AM
oh yeah, and welcome to 3geez :D

jasonk
12-14-2003, 08:05 PM
ha i have an idea fuck you

blazin3gen
12-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by jasonk

lol be nice ass wipe before u get wiped off the face of 3geez for real man try searching around it helps, and people wonder why they make fun of n00bs :rolleyes:

MrBen
12-14-2003, 08:45 PM

Come on now. Kicker helped you out, and he may have been realistic in his method, but that doesn't dismiss your lack of looking around before posting. If you can think it, chances are someone else has also thought of it. Cut the name calling bro, it isn't welcome here, and you won't last long if you choose to act like that.

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:20 PM
ha i have an idea fuck you you can think of a swear word but your small brain can't think to search, huh, typical noob. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p3a780c78981e0f733782d2191c5f7eb2/fcb8b045.gif

blazin3gen
12-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
you can think of a swear word but your small brain can't think to search, huh, typical noob. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p3a780c78981e0f733782d2191c5f7eb2/fcb8b045.gif

lol that smiley is awesome ahaha

BITESIZE
12-14-2003, 09:29 PM
Welcome, but I don't think it has been tried, I know a 90-93 kit fits allright, with minor modifications. And another thing don't be too big of a dick or you will be kicked off the forum.

Dennis
12-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Wow were suppose to help each other, not yell at people for posting repeat questions.

MrBen
12-15-2003, 11:10 AM
What planet are you on? Kicker helped him bro.

Dibbs
12-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Yeah kicker helped him....but he was rude about it too.

Kicker dude, I've always been cool w/ you and I've got nothing against you or the post you made. I understand it's frustrating to see a bodykit post every stinkin' day. Why I clicked on this one I don't know b/c I usually ignore them altogether b/c you're right, it's the same shit over and over.

I just don't see why everyone's so shocked at this guy gettin' pissed at what Kicker said.

Hey JasonK next time someone pisses you off, use one of our colorful 3geez smilies like :flip: :flipa: to get your message across so as not to get removed from the board. For some reason ppl don't get as pissed that way.

Seriously though, if you do care to know, a large group of us members here are very tight knit so we look out for each other. Consider 3geez like joining a frat. Take your licks, get hazed a few times and eventually you'll get a feel for how things work around here. Welcome aboard BTW! :wave:

Bloodlust
12-15-2003, 12:43 PM
The question is how is he supposed to search when the search function isnt working at the moment? Everyone doesnt have to be such an asshole :rolleyes:

MrBen
12-15-2003, 12:46 PM
He never said to search. He said to look around or search around.

Dibbs
12-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by GhettoAccord
He never said to search. He said to look around or search around.

:huh:
That had what to do w/ what Mike just said?

Would you have been so quick to defend what was written if I had authored Kicker's post? Don't worry about it, I don't even need nor want an explaination b/c it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm so damn tired of seeing ppl flame newbs on repeated questions. Seriously was your day really that badly ruined when you clicked the link that asked what body kits fit a 3rd gen? If it was then you might want to check yourself b/c you have serious ISSUES. If a guy were to come up and ask you what time it is and you're standing under a clock on the wall, would you freak out on the guy and scream "DAMN DUDE!! WHY DON'T YOU SEARCH AROUND THE ROOM BEFORE YOU ASK PEOPLE WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" You would more than likely look up at the clock, whether you had a watch on or not to show that guy he is a dumbass for not looking at the clock right above your head, then you would tell him what time it was. He'd feel like a dumbass for asking and you'd both have a nice chuckle over it.

It's all about respect and those of you out there who are so eager to be the first in line, EVERY time a common question is asked, to flame noobs, simply have none. PERIOD!

MrBen
12-15-2003, 01:54 PM
I don't agree with Kicker's attitude when he posted, but that doesn't make him wrong. The answer to the guy's question was a FEW THREADS DOWN. That in itself shows he did not search. You're right, flaming noobs is stupid and shouldn't happen, but Kicker does not normally do this and he did not just flame him. He answered his question. The only reason I am sticking up for him is because I believe kicker had good intentions, just due to the fact that he normally doesn't do this. Also due to the fact that kicker helped him. If he had not helped him, I would not be sticking up for him.

"Seriously was your day really that badly ruined when you clicked the link that asked what body kits fit a 3rd gen? If it was then you might want to check yourself b/c you have serious ISSUES."

Excuse me, oh powerful one, I forgot you can judge me even though you don't know me. Unless you've got some accreditation in psychology for diagnosing text on a computer monitor on the internet, please, save your judgemental accusations to yourself.

If you did not want my opinion, you would not have shared yours. Please, let's drop this right here before this gets blown completely out of proportion (as if it already isn't).

Dibbs
12-15-2003, 02:38 PM
I am glad that we are on the same page about noobs getting flamed, and yes Kicker does not normally do that and I do not hold issue with him at all or you for that matter. My words were directed solely at those who are the first in line to slam a newb for not searching or whatever. Anything I wrote past the second paragraph of that post was not directed at you or Kicker at all. You're right, it was written in a broad sweeping genrealistic form so as to include everyone, not direct it at one person alone.

Getting back toward the topic a bit more I will say that I would like to see something like Kicker's thread as a sticky at the top of this forum b/c it's probably the most common question asked in this forum.

HostileJava
12-15-2003, 02:54 PM
I would also like to see kickers thread as a sticky since it's asked so much. OR, maybe just cause there are pictures of my car and daughter in it. :lol

kicker1_solo
12-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Dibbs
and yes Kicker does not normally do that I have a few times :D

But anyways, I wouldn't have, but.....
The thread entitled "Body Kits" was the very TOP thread, if he would have even looked for one second he would have seen that. It was on the top and he bumped it down to the second thread. How can you miss that? I spent probably an hour making that thread and then to see someone ask the question that I spent so much time trying to answer, kinda tickles my asshole a little bit, know what I mean. :D

Dibbs
12-16-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
kinda tickles my asshole a little bit, know what I mean. :D

Yeah, I bet that's what you......Naahhh better not. :lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. Looking at this thread in hindsight, I would be willing to bet if the first response did not start off w/ "Holy Fuck!", things probably wouldn't have escalated the way they did. If the noob then were to crack back like he did, then flame away I say.

kicker1_solo
12-16-2003, 05:24 PM
good point

JWT :D

SteveDX89
12-16-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Dibbs
If a guy were to come up and ask you what time it is and you're standing under a clock on the wall, would you freak out on the guy and scream "DAMN DUDE!! WHY DON'T YOU SEARCH AROUND THE ROOM BEFORE YOU ASK PEOPLE WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" You would more than likely look up at the clock, whether you had a watch on or not to show that guy he is a dumbass for not looking at the clock right above your head, then you would tell him what time it was. He'd feel like a dumbass for asking and you'd both have a nice chuckle over it.

I think I'd say there's a clock right above me. It will tell you the time. Of course, I'm a dickhead and like to point out when people are dumb. :D :flipa:

HaccordR89
12-17-2003, 12:16 AM
i was waiting for someone to get banned for this thread, looks like people are using some tact lately on their posts

HaccordR89
12-17-2003, 12:16 AM
i was waiting for someone to get banned for this thread, looks like people are using some tact lately on their posts