PDA

View Full Version : Brake caliper prices

zero.counter
12-14-2003, 03:55 PM
I just ran across the autozone website and found that their re-manufactured brake calipers for the front pass. and drivers for the LX 1988 Accord are about $30. The last set I bought was about $59 each re-manufactured. Has anybody had the Fenco Re-man. part #C8705.

I was wondering how the quality is, from actual first-hand experience that is. Please, no baseless opinions. Thanks! :D

StUpiD8000
12-14-2003, 07:44 PM
I worked at Autozone and I saw them too...I know a lot of people loved them when thay got them....I got some, just didnt put them on yet.....There as good as stock..no worse at all.......

o hell, I didnt even know there were re-mans.....

zero.counter
12-14-2003, 07:45 PM
So I take it that no one has had a chance to try them out and live to tell about it. Oh well.....

zero.counter
12-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by StUpiD8000
I worked at Autozone and I saw them too...I know a lot of people loved them when thay got them....I got some, just didnt put them on yet.....There as good as stock..no worse at all.......

o hell, I didnt even know there were re-mans.....
Thanks bro! I did not catch your thread before my last post.

k-roy
12-14-2003, 10:08 PM
I used Fenco on another car. They came clean and worked just fine.
I currently have the $60 Bendix ones on the car right now, they are just as good.

shepherd79
12-15-2003, 04:59 AM
i have autozone calipers. i think they are fenco, i am not sure. i know i bought cheapest calipers they had.
they work great.
you just need to make sure you lubricate the moving parts.