PDA

View Full Version : I hate old people.....

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 09:03 PM
I STINKIN' HATE OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!
AN 87 YEAR OLD WOMAN IN A BIG FORD TOOK A WHOLE BUNCH OF PAIN MEDICATION, AND RAN INTO MY STINKIN' CAR!!!!!!!! IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, I CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP IT NOW, IT IS TOTALED OUT, AND I AM GOING TO BE ABOUT 500 BUCKS IN THE WHOLE IN THE END OF ALL THIS!!!!! Any how, here are some pics of my stinkin' mess of a car, or what's left of it..... I am fighting the erge to kill every old person right now, but I have self control.... some what!!! I think I am going to be sick... :barf:

From the back...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/434051/wreck1.jpg

From the far front end (the mirror is not connected!!! :( )
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/434051/wreck2.jpg

From the back near the wheel (the old chick killed them too!!!)
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/434051/wreck3.jpg

The tail lights... the brunt of the damage!!!
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/434051/wreck4.jpg

Well there you have. I am either going to get an '89 accord hatch back (I don't like hatchbacks though) or a '91 honda civic sedan fully loaded! But I don't like sedan civics, so either way, I am going to miss my beloved 3g!!! :( I chose this car instead of a 97 civic coupe you know, I really like the 3g look, but I really don't like hatch back accords, so I am probably going to get the civic, so, I'm afraid this is goodbye to all of you!!! :sadwave:

(Unless I find another 3g sedan!!! If you are selling one, please let me know, I miss mine already!!!)

blazin3gen
12-14-2003, 09:07 PM
fuck man i feel for ya man u didnt need somethin like that to happen when u were in the processe of fixing it up man do i feel for you sucks ass! man i hope u get another 3rd gen man look around for a sei dont go civic stay accord

MrBen
12-14-2003, 09:09 PM
What a cunt! Sorry man!

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:26 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p3dfbaaea030b7cffc20e754bcceafbe1/fb80311e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pe2352391173755e2eeb55acdc380405b/fafa9a52.jpg
Just like yours but not smashed :D
What's your budget? We're in the same state, I'd even deliver it, PM me if you want to.
Has brand new clutch, transmission, axles, and radiator. 0 miles on all those parts :)
88 LXi, smokes civics left and right, very quick car, lots of new/aftermarket parts.

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 09:26 PM
Bear in mind here taht I am a complete n0b, is the SEi an LXi with a really good engine in it or something?

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:27 PM
I think the SEi is the canadian version of the LXi, comes with leather. My car is an LXi by the way ;)

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 09:28 PM
I give you 1700 maybe a little more, or a little less then that, and my wheels, 4-4.00 amp ones with tires, slight damge to two of them (from the wreck) PM me back!

blazin3gen
12-14-2003, 09:29 PM
SEI has leather seats fuel injection engine sun roof and the LXI has a fuel injection engine sun roof power everything its great

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:32 PM
So does that mean you want my wheels with it? $1750 and your wheels and I'll give you EVERY piece I have for the car, both bumpers as well.
Please, let's work something out. I loved what you had planned with your car and I'd like to see you do that to a 3rd gen, and to mine would be great. I didn't want to really sell it, but I'd love for another 3geez member to have it. We can work something out.
If you don't have all the cash right now, we can work out payments if you want. :)

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 09:38 PM
1700 you keep your wheels, I keep mine, and I give you a brand new jvc cd player, and you give me a while to get the insurance thing settled, and how many miles are on your accord (LXi, or what?) and does it have any current problems?

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:46 PM
That sounds fair. Here's the story on the car, I haven't driven it in 3 months, I've been replacing parts like crazy, basically a big tune up. I needed a new tranny so while I was putting that in I dropped in a new clutch and axles. While working on the car I broke the radiator so I have a new one coming, should be here tomorrow. So after I put that in the car should be mechanically perfect. The car has 265,000 miles on it, but in the past few months we have replaced many many parts on the motor (spark plugs, wires, seals, hoses, belts, etc...., so it's almost a complete rebuild. The driver's side fender has one little dent, and has some rust on the fender where the fender lines up with the door. Also on that same side it has a broken corner light, which you probably still have right? The trunk is crap, seen here
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p770aebb29bf3c2d47149ab069dadd5f9/faeb1346.jpg
but I have another one you get with it, just needs painted and one taillight. The cold air intake was sold off of it, but you will get a short ram intake with it.

Here's the mods you will get with it
-R34 front bumper (needs little work)
-Short ram intake
-2.5" Cat-back exhaust with tunable muffler (sounds soooo nice, very deep, can easily set off car alarms just by driving by lol)
-painted engine pieces
-Custom black/white interior
-random black and neon lights
-diamond cut headlights/foglights
It is an LXi, which means it has power everything and everything works, sunroof and all. 5 spd too :)
Here's a whole bunch of pics so you can see how the car is
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27775
The car is very quick, can easily hit 135+ mph as it is now, this car has been babied for the most part.

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 09:55 PM
oh, and I have a brand new (I think black widow) rear bumper from a 4th gen accord that I'll thow in with it.

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 09:58 PM
OMG! I absolutely love your car! I, sadly, still live at home (I'm only 16 after all) so I will have to ask my parents, but I think they will be fine with it, since it is exactly what I had before, and that they both loved the car. I will ask them when they get home. BTW, I sent you a pm, but it has no info that you haven't already heard in it.

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 10:00 PM
ok, well when you're talking with your parents, mention all the NEW parts. Probably has $700+ in brand new mechanical parts. Oh yeah, and my car doesn't come with a cd player or amplifiers. If that's a problem then you can keep your cd player.
And I sent you a PM back

MrBen
12-14-2003, 10:03 PM
Go for it Shane! His car is one tight ride. If you guys need any help with meeting or anything, I am about halfway between you two :)

Good Deal!

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 10:04 PM
hell yeah, we could have a mini meet :D

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 10:06 PM
I have a feeling that they will be okay with it, the hatchback they wanted me to get has 230 miles on it, and is VERY ugly, plus they want 1900 for it, so they are going to be fine with it, the only thing they might not like is that I will be meeting someone from a ebsite in person, they will probably say taht we have to meet you someplace, and they have to drive me there. If I can't get the 1700, and have to go a little cheeper, you can have the cd player, because you seem to be a good guy, and I want to be kind to you, since you are being very kind to me! :) Also, I really want to thank you for showing concern for me! I love this message board!!!!!!

blazin3gen
12-14-2003, 10:09 PM
hell yea man kicker is a good guy u can count on him :super:

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 10:21 PM
Yeah, we could definately meet in person. As soon as I get the radiator I could probably drive it up there some weekend so you guys can check it out. I can't go much more cheaper than $1,700, but we can work something out. And no problem man, I can't think of too many people that I'd want to let my car go to but you have a lot of the same plans that I had for my car so I'd like to see you finish that. :)

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 10:36 PM
Hard to tell, is your car black or blue? You should keep your trunk lid and driver's side fender and corner light. I have a trunk lid but it's an 86-87 so it will have different taillights. My fender has a dent so put yours on it, and my corner light is broken so put yours on it.

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 10:41 PM
I REALLY want the car, what town do you live in? are you like 5 hours from hoquiam? I can get you all the money I get from insurance, and then make the payments to you, and do you want it in your name until I pay it off, or how do you want that? (If worse comes to worse, my parents may let me borrow the extra money, I'm not expectiong it to be any more then 400 dollars short) My insurance really sucks, and the old lady didn't have any insurance, so it is all resting on my over priced and underbeneficial insurance program! :barf:

SERIOUSLY!!!! You have NO idea how greatfull I am!!! :)

kicker1_solo
12-14-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm down here where it says start :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p880930cc0fc7cdebc46027f625f25f51/fa4c6cea.jpg
And yeah, the car stays in my name until it is completely paid off. We'll do everything the right way, everytime money leaves one hand a receipt enters the other hand. It'll keep things good between both of us. Once you find out how much you are getting from your insurance we'll discuss payments, how much and how often. :)

shane_lxi
12-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Thanks, I'll pm you the info as I get it, don't forget to check it though! GAWD, I LOVE THE CAR! I just went outside, and checked, my trunk lid is still in tact! I don't know how, but it is! A'ight, I'll keep in touch!

BDaccordguy
12-14-2003, 11:05 PM
this is awesome that this seems to be working out, this is what this board is all about.. helping one another.

Bloodlust
12-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Damn old people :pissed:

markmdz89hatch
12-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by BDaccordguy
this is awesome that this seems to be working out, this is what this board is all about.. helping one another.

:werd:

I gotta agree with this one. This is like the board was in the old days.

Damn guys, good to see members keeping the 3G alive. Shane, I sure hope that if you get it, you'll take good care of it. ....I'm biting my tongue with the "don't like hatch's" comment, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. j/k.

Keep this thread updated, I wanna see what happens here.

shane_lxi
12-16-2003, 11:07 AM
I think we have to get a hold of each other in person, so we can finalize shtuff. I'll PM you my phone number, and you can give me a call on a meeting place and other stuff (it'll be easier then typing back and forth :P)

Anyway, writing the PM as I speak

PS: I WILL take care of this car.... YOU KNOW I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

kicker1_solo
12-16-2003, 12:13 PM
yeah definately, the new radiator should be coming in the mail this week and then the car is good to go. I'll send you a PM when I get home from work. :)

i.c.
12-16-2003, 12:20 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/353000-353999/353538_45_full.jpg MY OLD TOWN!!!!

dude..that has to suck...but your so lucky if you get kickers sweet car...

shane_lxi
12-16-2003, 01:00 PM
I know I'd be lucky!!! This old woman hopped up on pain pills may have given me a blessing with this auto accident! Oh, and I might want to get together a mini meet in Portland if I get the money by sunday, that would be the meeting place to get the car. I still am trying to think of a good meeting place though. I won't be able to stay at the meet too long anyway though, we will be down there in Portland to visit my sister (she just had a baby), so I would probably be there for like 2 hours, but for all of you guys who haven't seen kickers car, thsi would be a nice opportunity. It WILL be changing hands at the meet htoguh.... it will... :)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

my86dx4dr
12-16-2003, 04:59 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/361000-361999/361927_16_full.jpg :D first board i have been on that im so close to everyone else!!!! ( not like acuralegend.com :rolleyes: ) but this is also the first board where i actualy have the car that everyone else has:wave:

kicker1_solo
12-16-2003, 05:15 PM
yeah, we can organize a quick meet, probably have 5-10 people show up. :)

my86dx4dr
12-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
yeah, we can organize a quick meet, probably have 5-10 people show up. :) well sheeit i'll look into it, i cant drive since my licenseno gone suspendino'ed :rolleyes: BUT if i had a good headsup like atleast 4 days, i could do it, have my buddy drive me, in my car :crying: :lol but yea, it would be my first meet, and i could see the transaction of that black thang you call an accord :rolleyes: :lol anyways.....just a thaught! (sp?):wave:

Justin86
12-16-2003, 06:31 PM
So how do you loose money by having it wecked? There should be insurance money and you should be able to part out a lot of stuff since there is only rear body damage. The damn lady hit you have loading up on pills, you are the victim here and if it was me I would get some damn money out of that. LAWSUIT!

chrysler kid
12-16-2003, 08:42 PM
awwww get married at the meet tehehe

AccordArizona89
12-16-2003, 09:40 PM
i love when old people pull in front of you and its a one lane. i love it!

ICEMAN707
12-17-2003, 02:21 AM
sorry to whore this thread for a sec, but hey I.C......... is that a 3gee in your avatar with prelude headlights? i see the 3gee bumper with a custom lip along with it so i was just wondering if that IS a 3gee. you got more pics of it? it looks really sweet!

shane_lxi
12-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Thread whoring is fine. lol. Any how, it may either be on this sunday, or next sunday, but there will definatley be ameet. I have to okay the time and place with Kicker (just called him, but he is not answering :( ) Yeah, the adjuster just came on wednesday, and I am still waiting, if we can't get it by sunday, then the next available day would be the day of the meet (these things, unfortunately, take time :( )

PS: I would have been losing money if she had no insurance, but luckily, she had a tremporary licence, and 1 day insurance for going and taking her driver's test to see if she could still drive, kind of ironic, but good for me!!!!

PSS: I might bring my old 3g, to show you guys the mess it is, I just don't know if I will get a ticket or not for driving the thing. Some kid keyed the words 'THE MOON RULZ #1' on my front right fender, normally I would be mad, but for obvious reasons, I find it humorous!!! (Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the man!!!!!!)

kicker1_solo
12-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Sorry shane, I wasn't in a very good mood earlier and didn't feel like talking to anyone, kinda having some personal problems. I still wanna meet up with you, call me tomorrow after 4:30, we'll get something arranged.

shane_lxi
12-18-2003, 10:17 PM
That's no probelm, I just wanted to tell you some details on the insurance situation. lol no prob! :)

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 04:34 PM
DUDE!! You sold the car already? I thought you said you were saving it for me or something?! WTF is going on?

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Just sent you a PM. PLEASE, tell me I heard you wring when I called you up kicker! :(

kicker1_solo
12-19-2003, 05:08 PM
my phone didn't wring, you must have called someone else lol. The car is yours, I wouldn't sell it to anyone else.

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 05:16 PM
You sure. The guy who answered it said he was Andrew. I said I was calling about the car, then he said which one. I said the '88 accord, then he answered 'Oh I sold that one already'. This isn't a newbie trick is it? lol
I really hope not, because I REALLY need a car at this point...

kicker1_solo
12-19-2003, 05:17 PM
lol, did you call 1-800-938-8336? that's my cell number, and this isn't a trick lol. The car is yours dude.

my86dx4dr
12-19-2003, 05:19 PM
stop trippin theyr buddy, that was just a wrong number prank, i do it all the time, when someone calls for lets say, i girl name uh, mindy, then i say i just got done with her she's all yours now, shes on her way home, sorry, its just a prank no biggy

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 05:22 PM
lol. I dialed the wrong friggin number... I htink I called my Girlfriend's dad. LOL. Sorry Kicker, you wouldn't do that to anyone. lol. I'll call ya right now! (you might want to hide that number if you don't want a whole bunch of pranks from some of the unruley members of the board. lol