PDA

View Full Version : trying to get into my ride and take my system

BIGEEZ
12-19-2003, 03:34 AM
to days ago someone try to break in my ride and take my system but wasn't able to get anything. some dump ass that dosn't know how to left my cd face after trying to take everthing gave up. try to get my subs and amp and batt. but was'nt able do to me locking the tunk and taking off the cable that lets you get easy open. had to go to the bone yard for a new right side window. i know this sucks but happy ass hell that they wasn's able to get in. THANK GOD. i must of scared the person went going to work.

MrBen
12-19-2003, 01:36 PM
lol that is funny they couldn't get it. I remember, weren't you the one who was having that problem with the trunk cable? That's great they couldn't get it!

BIGEEZ
12-20-2003, 05:06 AM
its real easy to get in to the car and pop the trunk open. so keep a look out to all ya geez out there with a systum. take off your cable and close all the holes that maybe be easy to cut open. park in a well lighted place. dont leave nothing worth out in the open in your car. take off the cd face at all times. lock down your cd player in the back . hope this and next year ya keep your toys safe.