PDA

View Full Version : I'll severely beat them.

MattsAccord
12-19-2003, 03:37 AM
I was driving to my friends house tonight and my brake light cam on I'm like Wonder whats going on so didn't really worry cuase it was dark. On my way home stopped by the back ATM and got out did my thing. Figured well it's light here so I popped my hood and check the brake fluid half full, check the tail lights and HOLY S*** my passager side tail light was broken said a few bad words etc. Well I washed my car this afternoon so i hed to be earlier tonight Went back to my apartment complex and looked to see if I could tell anything, nope no red platic on the ground went by my freinds house nothin went by my work to see if it happend ther nothin. I went back to my house and backed up next to the car suspected of the hate crime and well it is a close fit. I have come to the conclusion that they hit my car and picked up all the evidence. Man I'm so mad. :pissed: :burn:

Here are some pics of the damage.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/404000-404999/404252_61_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/404000-404999/404252_63_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/404000-404999/404252_64_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/404000-404999/404252_65_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/404000-404999/404252_67_full.jpg

shepherd79
12-19-2003, 04:13 AM
oh that sucks dude.

PortugalFocus
12-19-2003, 07:03 AM
that's rough man... sorry to hear that....... i had some one break my turn signals once on my Accord and I only noticed it after work and it sucked.......

cdscowboy
12-19-2003, 08:45 AM
That sucks man, I'm sorry!! Good luck finding another taillight. If you still need it, get in touch with me after the new year and I'll check out the junkyard in Corvallis.

k-roy
12-19-2003, 09:18 AM
You should demand satisfaction. If it is not given wait a while for things to cool off. Follow the person to work or something and smash all the lights on the car that inflicted the pain on your poor baby.

NXRacer
12-19-2003, 09:31 AM
That sucks maing

i did kind of the same thing once. I was parked in an EMPTY parking lot, and i went to get out and i backed into a truck who thought it would be funny to park right behind me. I busted out my tail light and bent up the part below it a little. I was able to get a new light for relatively cheap and it doesnt look too bad now.

Good luck on finding out who really did it and getting some money for it.

adams86lxi
12-19-2003, 11:45 AM
yea, man sorry to hear what happened!:)

MrBen
12-19-2003, 01:42 PM
WTF That is crap. I've had stuff like that happen, but there isn't a thing you can do about it most of the time. Advice: go to the dealer and get new brakelights because yours appear new; if you go to the junkyard, chances are the brakelights are going to look old.

buzzbomber88lx
12-19-2003, 04:15 PM
can't you turn it into insurance for a deductable? Did I tell you all the story about the van backing into my car while i was talking to my friends about 10 ft away and it pushed my car like 2ft. before i told the guy what was going on. he busted the crap out of the same taillight as urs and bent my rear bumper up a little. the guy drove off!!

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 04:28 PM
I had the same thing happen to me....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/434051/wreck4.jpg

LOL. Well, mine was a little worse. Tell me, was this an older person who you suspect of doing this? Because I'd help you kill them... I would! :rant:

Any how, If you lived a little closer, I'd give you mine. It's pretty new looking. Any how, I don't know if I will still have the car by the time of the meet.

blazin3gen
12-19-2003, 04:35 PM
man people cant drive these days if they cant park in a fucken parking space right what right do they have driving a motor vehicle...

shane_lxi
12-19-2003, 05:35 PM
Especially old people... they deserve to be killed!!! I was thinking, Hitler had the right idea with the gas chamber idea. Just luer all the old people into a giant BINGO match, then close all the doors, and seal the room off. Then pull all their giant cars in, and leave them running indorrs for a while. They won't live, and we could say they pulled their cars in on accident, any judge would beleive that, old people just drive that bad.
Also, if they can't drive straight, why do they instist on driving large, heavy vehicles like buicks, and caddilacs that weigh an average of 2 tons a peice!!! I would be surprised if the bitch that hit my car could see over the fuckin steering wheel!!!

buzzbomber88lx
12-20-2003, 03:32 PM
thats just sick shane!! they may not be able to drive good and all and shouldnt be behind the wheel but to kill them.....is wrong! they will die after a few years so let it wait and steer clear of them.

blazin3gen
12-20-2003, 03:34 PM
Especially old people... they deserve to be killed!!! I was thinking, Hitler had the right idea with the gas chamber idea. Just luer all the old people into a giant BINGO match, then close all the doors, and seal the room off. Then pull all their giant cars in, and leave them running indorrs for a while. They won't live, and we could say they pulled their cars in on accident, any judge would beleive that, old people just drive that bad.
Also, if they can't drive straight, why do they instist on driving large, heavy vehicles like buicks, and caddilacs that weigh an average of 2 tons a peice!!! I would be surprised if the bitch that hit my car could see over the fuckin steering wheel!!!

haha u have one evil mind son of hitler lmao hahaaha :flip:

Justin86
12-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Well shit Matt I guess I will bring my bat tonight and we will find the SOB then I will brake there tail light and wait for them to come down and then I will beat the shit out of them. I bet it was at the apartments casue the parking lot is really tight there and I big car or truck would have a hard time there. :chainsaw: your gonna die clown!!!!!!:D

danronian
12-20-2003, 10:51 PM
My friends car had a great paint job until at 2am in a Wawa parking lot, someone backed into the corner of his car and wrecked the paint on the whole corner of the bumper. Hit and runs really suck. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

gmech
12-21-2003, 01:55 AM
had a simliar thing happen to me just 3 months after purchasing a new '99 Accord V6 some yah-who backed into the driver's door and man was I livid! Not a note, thank you, screw off or nuttin!

...and more recently just 2 weeks after repainting my rear bumper to like new condition, my wife backed str8 into our truck. I've since fixed the dents and repainted, however I still haven't completely recovered from that one.

shane_lxi
12-21-2003, 10:09 AM
damn. taht would suck ass. Son of Hitler.... think about that now. I would have to be like 78 years old if that were true... try grandson of hitler. lol

89 Accords Rock
12-24-2003, 05:13 AM
could be worse i came out last week and my 2 front head lights were smashed, my tails and my passenger rear mini window! cost me 496 dollars for all the parts! merry fukin christmas to me!

Justin86
12-24-2003, 10:25 AM
shit that really sucks cause someone did it just because. :sadwave:

od2681
12-24-2003, 11:29 AM
that ssucks man...
have a stake out..or whatever
im fixin to do that
ima take my old speaker and put it on top of my car or somethin at night like i forgot..and hide with my sword...yes i have a sword..
and whowever grabs it...bamn i run out screamin.....have them pee in their pants...

Admiral
12-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Sucks to hear about the car man, the beatings shall commence for this one, I hope.
Nazis are some of the most evil people ever to exist, we dont need to kill the old people, just revoke their licences. If Hitler had had children or grandchildren I would make it my personal objective to see that they are killed to help clean the gene pool. Just me though.

Justin86
12-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Well that is nice Matt gets his car hit and my bro does some hitting in his 4G accord. He needs new right fender and headlight and bumper. Damn kids and there RAP music. :lol

MattsAccord
12-25-2003, 09:04 PM
He hit them or they hit him?

shane_lxi
12-25-2003, 10:46 PM
I can help you kill them! :)

Justin86
12-26-2003, 10:14 AM
My bro hit them and Fucked up his car. I was able to look at it this morning and it won't be fun fixing it.

MattsAccord
12-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Shitty :mad:

HostileJava
12-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Almost same thing happened to me this fall. Jen and I were out checking out new houses to buy and we wern't in this one house for more then 10min. I come out and someone backed into my drivers side bumper and flipup light and just drove off. Fucking Pricks.

Justin86
12-28-2003, 12:52 PM
I hate that shit, If I saw someone hit my car and try to take off I would beat the shit out of them.

zero.counter
12-28-2003, 02:36 PM
Damn dude, I hope that you were kidding...

Anyways, I had this happen with a runaway shopping cart and I saw the guy but he drove off. I did manage to get his license plate number and call the police to file a report. I got a $600 check for repairs and did it myself. I found a good replacement at the junk yard and used some Novus plastic cleaner to polish the plastic to a good as new look and my trust old hammer and dolly set to bring the dent back out. I did not like the idea of the slide hammer being used there so I went with the set. I ended up spending about $55 in supplies and parts and used the rest for paying off some furniture.

If you are not sure of who did it, don't jump the gun and point fingers. The only thing that can come out of that situation is anger and more frustration.

shane_lxi
12-29-2003, 08:27 PM
Damn dude, I hope that you were kidding...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That old lady would like to think I was kidding, she is in my basement having a nice taste of one copper bb in the eye every morning until she dies a slow and painfull death! lol.