PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Marc and Joe

k-roy
12-19-2003, 09:05 AM
Ok I got your e-mail Marc. If anyone did not check the sticky in this forum.

Marc,
All I have to say is umm, i dunno. When you move and get new net service sometimes stuff does not go as smooth as you would like. It sucks but thats life I guess. Then the server bill not being paid on time kinda freaked me out, because you were MIA at the moment. Kudos to you for getting it all smothed out quickly. I am interested to see the new features in VB3.

Joe,
You kick ass. Making a backup was a little preemptive but it showed how cool you are. Thanks for getting the bill paid. Congrats on the full access. Now you get to do more work with no pay.

I have a question, how much per month does this cost? Does the Foundation have enough cash to keep it up? If not Im sure we can all help pitch in.

Sabz5150
12-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Absolutely. Great Job guys!

3G Jester
12-20-2003, 11:37 AM
:werd: thanks guys. :bow:

and is this the new style of the board? i liked the old style better.....personaly...

Elijah
12-21-2003, 10:28 PM
I'am just happy we still got a board.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-22-2003, 09:00 AM
I have to say that I was literally freaking out. I told my g/f and she's like now you will have more time to spend with me and I was like I need my car time! I was having 3GEEZ withdrawals. This site is a drug to me. But, its so good !!! :D Thanks guys for helping out and having it come back. If it weren't for you I would probably be crying right now.