PDA

View Full Version : please help!!! window problem

jays87
06-29-2002, 04:41 PM
:burn: hey can some one hep me out my window is now stuck half way up on my car. i was driving today came home put up all the windows and of course my passenger window didn't go up completly. i think it is my motor i think its shot but i dunno can you guys help me out on this cause this aint to good :crying:

jason

89accordlxi
06-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Check the switch itself... Maybe the wires came loose or something.. I once thought my drivers side window was dead because it didn't work one day...I figured out that I had to push done on the button firmly while moving it for it to work.. If checking switch and wires and of course fuses doesn't work then maybe it is the motor..I have no experience with that so I guess I can't be much help with that..

Hope it is an easy fix..
Good luck

peace out...

jays87
06-29-2002, 07:19 PM
well the window movs up and down alittle but not enough it went just about all the way up but just about 2 in not even and stopped and now it only goes down 2 in and moves all together 2 in up and down so i think its the motor

YK86
06-30-2002, 12:19 AM
Take the door panel off and make sure nothing is binding and none of the bolts are loose first.

jays87
06-30-2002, 05:14 PM
well i took off the door panel today and looked at the motor and the switch on the passenger side everything was on nothing was lose and nothing was binding. i put everything back together and bam it worked:werd: so its all good for now but maybe tomorrow i will go up to the wreckers and get a motor just in case this one dies :sadwave: but thanx for the help you guys

jason

ACCORD EX
07-01-2002, 11:58 AM
check the plug that is plugged to the motor may be one of the wire are loose !
my plug that goes to my tail lights has a wire loose so my brake light sometimes doesn't work ! i just push it it comes back on ! :D

MIKE

Einstein
07-01-2002, 03:09 PM
Well maybe you can get it up the whole way in an emergency if you help it along by pulling it or pushing up on the glass with your palm. :wtf: