PDA

View Full Version : have to ask one more time. going to the bone yard

BIGEEZ
12-20-2003, 05:16 AM
i need all the cool parts that i can get for my ride for better mod. what cars can i get parts out of.

k-roy
12-20-2003, 05:58 PM
I got an idea, search. Its back up now.

what type of car do you have? what year/model/trim?

zero.counter
12-20-2003, 06:10 PM
i need all the cool parts that i can get for my ride for better mod. what cars can i get parts out of.
A big wing, some tri-star american racing chromed rims (15in.), a non-functional fubu antenna, some leather grandmarquis seats, and an acura cd-deck! :D

Seriously, look around and use your creativity.

k-roy
12-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Fuk dat. 19s or nuthin.

But seriously. If you find an SEi (semi rare) you can get a cupholder and an armrest. Or even a full leather interior if its still good. Lots of superficial parts like rims and spoilers are interchangable from other vehicles, just find a 3G at the yard to test out the parts on. The SEi has rear disc brakes if you feel like swapping them, check the howto section. The 88-89 SEi and LXi have larger sway bars, howto section yet again. Anything in perticular you are thinking about?

BIGEEZ
12-22-2003, 05:44 AM
what i am looking for is parts off another honda cars that will make my lxi better.

Blue Impact
12-22-2003, 09:18 AM
what i am looking for is parts off another honda cars that will make my lxi better.

Better in appearance, you're gonna have to be a little creative. As for performance, that'll be kinda hard unless you find a 3G Accord with a few goodies in it. Good luck hunting.